Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

Old 05-12-2020, 06:15 PM   #29
Coded4SS

Drives: 2020 1SS 1le
Looks like 2020 camaros will be a bit more rare
Coded4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 07:17 PM   #30
DaddySpeed

Drives: 2020 Camaro SS soon...
That's great news
Old 05-13-2020, 12:16 PM   #31
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Wow sorry to hear that. I am so lucky my LT1 was built in in February. I think it was 4 weeks from the order to the car arriving at Becky's dealership.

Then I flew to Detroit to pick it up which was not popular with my CFO. But I persisted and did get there to pick it up. Once I got home and put the paperwork together after getting rejected my first try , the NJ DMV was closed the following Monday.

So now I have the car in NJ with an expired Michigan temp tag. I hope to get to Atco with it still on. I do stay in NJ with it for now. And yes I am a social distancer as we all should be.

I agree with protecting lives first and foremost. Don't we all? But also understand we need to reopen. And that may not be a wise choice until we have a cure or at least available purpose built antibodies. Testing is just the start which is a hot mess right now. We are far from reopening. There very well might be another big infection spike in the fall.
Old 05-13-2020, 12:32 PM   #32
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Drives: A Tricked Out Mountain Bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
And yes I am a social distancer as we all should be.
You are more than welcome to do that if you want.

The science says it's totally unnecessary.

I declined a haircut yesterday because they wanted me to wear a mask.
Why? Because I refuse to be sucked into this hoax as much as possible.

Statistically, this is nothing more than a glorified cold and everyone thinks that there will be bodies piled in the streets because of it. A doctor is more likely to kill you than this virus. Total foolishness. [/off soap box]

In other news.....

An article I read this morning has GM saying they plan to be back to full production with all plants in 4 weeks.
Old 05-16-2020, 05:58 AM   #33
jimmyp

Drives: 2013 Camaro Convertible
What science is that? Trump Science? There will be 100,000 Americans dead from this before summer starts, so thats hardly a hoax. Stay Safe Everyone!!!
jimmyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 07:16 AM   #34
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
What science is that? Trump Science?
Here is the science:

Worldwide, 98% of confirmed people who contract this virus have mild symptoms. The other 2% end up with severe/critical symptoms. Out of THAT 2%, less than 1 in 6 actually die.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Further, random testing in NY has shown that 14% of the people have antibodies and weren't aware they even had the virus. So, even if you drop it to 10% more people (margin of error), this means 46+ MILLION people have been infected (as of today) and only 308,905 have died.

Currently, with those numbers, you have a .66% chance of dying from COVID-19.

As a reference:
Odds of dying in a car crash: .94%
Odds of drowning: .90%
Odds of dying from heart disease: 16.6%
Odds of dying from cancer: 14.29%

Besides, for the last 50 years, liberals have been begging for a plague to come along so it will depopulate the earth and "save the planet". Since you're fooled into thinking this is the "big one", why are you hiding in your home and wearing a mask?

Go out with the rest of your like-minded friends, hold hands and celebrate your wish finally came true.

Last edited by 95 imp; 05-18-2020 at 09:25 AM.
95 imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 01:19 PM   #35
cooldawg

Drives: RAM
Regardless, everyone will eventually be exposed to the Virus. Most youngish folks with healthy immune systems are Asymptomatic. The masks and social distancing flattens the curve but does not affect the area under the curve (aka the number of people that are exposed over lengthier period of time).

If you don’t want to get sick from it, live as healthy a lifestyle as possible. But of course, since we’re getting close to the election, Orange man bad- they must smother the economy completely in the true CCP apologist, libtarded, tradition.

It’s very unlikely they’ll come up with a vaccine for Wuhan virus. Prepare your body for the battle because if you haven’t fought it already, it’s coming. I laugh at people that scold me for not wearing a mask, which by the way, reduces the effectiveness of your immune system by reducing oxygen levels in your blood:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...people-n392431

All that said, I do participate in social distancing, and I do not come in contact with folks that are at greater risk. Those at greater risk need to take personal responsibility for themselves as well. The masks are BS. Just the Feds and employers making sure their servants know who’s in control. Sorry for lengthy response, rant off.

Last edited by cooldawg; 05-16-2020 at 01:35 PM.
cooldawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 02:04 PM   #36
seethruya

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1 Conv
This will be my next car. Personally, I want to build the exact LT1 model car below but as a convertible. There’s only 4 Shock Camaro Convertibles with a V8 M6 available and all 4 are SS’s which I don’t find as appealing visually. I’m just trying to figure out realistically how long it would take with production and delivery once the factory opens up. If I proceeded with a build but won’t see delivery until December, I’ll probably just take what’s available on the market now and get one particular Shock SS that’s available now.

As of right now, I just see this as a 2 year stopgap car so I want to move as soon as possible as my 2016 Mustang GT is about to hit 80k which I want to move from before it’s value really tanks from the high miles. The Camaro is the only car that interest me right now.

My last and current cars are a 2011 and 2016 Mustang GT’s which I need a break from with Mustangs. I’ll be very interested in the C8 once supply meets demand (current pricing and availability is non-satisfactory) or a 7th generation Mustang. With the current Camaro, no one seems to know for certain though with production timelines.

Last edited by seethruya; 05-16-2020 at 02:27 PM.
seethruya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 02:31 PM   #37
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Usually, it' appears about 2 months from order to delivery. Some people are getting TPW's of 6/1. Some I've seen here are 7/6. Then you have shipping.
Old 05-16-2020, 03:20 PM   #38
DemonZL1

Drives: like a granny
I think everyone that had an order not produced yet, got the 6/1 TPW. Now we are being spread out to a more unique TPW but still sitting at 3000 status so anything can change.

Anderson composites coupon code : Demon
DemonZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 03:58 PM   #39
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Z/28 View Post
I think everyone that had an order not produced yet, got the 6/1 TPW. Now we are being spread out to a more unique TPW but still sitting at 3000 status so anything can change.
My TPW is still listed as 3/30.
Old 05-16-2020, 06:08 PM   #40
DaddySpeed

Drives: 2020 Camaro SS soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Z/28 View Post
Just like 95Imp, my TPW is still 3/23, since our cars were at 3400 status, the date won't change, that should mean that our cars will be built shortly after reopening.
Old 05-16-2020, 07:27 PM   #41
DemonZL1

Drives: like a granny
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 imp View Post
My TPW is still listed as 3/30.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddySpeed View Post
Just like 95Imp, my TPW is still 3/23, since our cars were at 3400 status, the date won't change, that should mean that our cars will be built shortly after reopening.

oh nice !

I'm a little jealous.

Anderson composites coupon code : Demon
DemonZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 10:34 AM   #42
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

I chatted with Chevrolet.com today. They won't verify the 25th as the restart date for LGR.

"Also opening later this month, the week of May 25, GM’s Bowling Green plant in Kentucky, which builds the Corvette and Corvette engines, and Lansing Grand River Plant, which builds the Camaro and Cadillac."

https://www.bakersfield.com/ap/news/...4645f71cc.html

Last edited by 95 imp; 05-18-2020 at 09:11 PM.
95 imp is offline   Reply With Quote