Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Forced Induction

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-05-2020, 08:57 AM   #1
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
2016-2019 Camaro SS Magnusan Heartbeat 2300 -$4995.00

July 4th deal I have 1 of that we can sell-
https://cdn3.volusion.com/…/vs…/phot...3-382-BL-2.jpg
Brand new in the box 2016-2019 Camaro SS 2300 Heartbeat System $4995.00 plus shipping
First come first serve as we only have 1 at this price....

We only accept Paypal or Zelle direct payment.

My cell is 214-228-8782 and my website is lsaconversion.com or c-8parts.com

Options available at additional cost - LT4 Injectors , LT4 High pressure pump,LT4 Injectors,Rotofab Intake system

Info on the supercharger and its ability:
Boost the power output of your 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L LT1 while retaining factory-like drivability, fuel economy, and reliability with Magnuson’s TVS2300 Supercharger Kit.
This Tuner Kit will deliver tire-shredding power of 550+ horsepower and 510+ foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels and beyond! Besides peak horsepower and torque, this supercharger offers significantly enhanced "under the curve" power gains delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really puts you back in your seat.

Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large charge air coolers keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted low-temperature radiator, electric water pump, coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system with IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature. Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation, the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged Camaro SS to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.

Down to the smallest part, our Magnuson Supercharger line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, and charge air coolers come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts during your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won’t be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.

Magnuson’s TVS2300 supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry-leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility – the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market. Designed to be nearly maintenance-free so you won’t have to worry about anything once it is installed.
Attached Images

ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 02:53 PM   #2
asthmamax11

Drives: 1SS Summit White 6 speed
How much were you thinking for the lt4 fuel system ?
Solo Performance Cat deletes and Axleback
Hurst short shifter
#'s coming soon

Riaction coilovers
1LE sway bars
BMR mm
BMR chassis brace

Flow one 19" wheels wrapped in Mickey Thompsons

02 Z28 M6 35th anniversary
80k miles
T-tops
Leather
Bolt ons
Joy to drive this classic every day!
Daily Driver
asthmamax11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 07:06 PM   #3
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by asthmamax11 View Post
How much were you thinking for the lt4 fuel system ?
https://c-8parts.com/collections/fuel-systems is what the fuel stuff cost.

If you buy the blower - Ill cut the price in half for the fuel system.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:15 AM   #4
abbadon3718

Drives: 2017 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
https://c-8parts.com/collections/fuel-systems is what the fuel stuff cost.

If you buy the blower - Ill cut the price in half for the fuel system.
So if my math is correct then it’s 1658 for fueling minus 50 percent equals 829 + 4999 for a total package of 5828? I only see the RF and RF conversion for 5th gen, does it match up on 6th gen?
abbadon3718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 10:43 AM   #5
ADM PERFORMANCE

Sold!

Sold!