Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Forced Induction

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-22-2020, 03:22 PM   #1
Rabidsquirrel22

Drives: 2016 2SS
FS: Huron Speed Twin Turbo Kit (Base)

I purchased this kit back in early March. I'm selling it because the long lockdown hit my business harder than I anticipated, so doing a twin-turbo build is just not an option for me anymore.

It is the kit seen here (https://huronspeed.com/product/cam6tt/). MSRP $4300 + $250 shipping.

By base kit, I mean it comes with the standard intercooler and does not come with the turbos, wastegates, or BOV. I'm sure Jon at Huron Speed would be more than happy to help you spec the proper turbos and other parts for your build once you get this base kit.

I am out of town until July 6th. I will update with pictures once I get back home. Everything is still in the original boxes from Huron Speed.

I'm asking $3500 plus shipping or local pickup.

One other thing I figured I'd offer: I did not elect to get the hot side ceramic coating, as I was going to take it to a coating business nearby. If the buyer is interested, I would be willing to get the coating done here at cost before shipping.
Rabidsquirrel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 03:50 PM   #2
ExorsistzL1

Drives: 2018 zl1 10 speed
Dam thats my next set up i just did my 2650 build but once im tired of it ill do huron kit with built motor good luck with selling
ExorsistzL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 04:56 AM   #3
cheeze9878

Drives: 17 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidsquirrel22 View Post
I purchased this kit back in early March. I'm selling it because the long lockdown hit my business harder than I anticipated, so doing a twin-turbo build is just not an option for me anymore.

It is the kit seen here (https://huronspeed.com/product/cam6tt/). MSRP $4300 + $250 shipping.

By base kit, I mean it comes with the standard intercooler and does not come with the turbos, wastegates, or BOV. I'm sure Jon at Huron Speed would be more than happy to help you spec the proper turbos and other parts for your build once you get this base kit.

I am out of town until July 6th. I will update with pictures once I get back home. Everything is still in the original boxes from Huron Speed.

I'm asking $3500 plus shipping or local pickup.

One other thing I figured I'd offer: I did not elect to get the hot side ceramic coating, as I was going to take it to a coating business nearby. If the buyer is interested, I would be willing to get the coating done here at cost before shipping.

Good luck with the sale.
I just bought a kit off of someone that decided to go with a procharger and a hose was messed up, Jon at huron speed sent me a new hose and tshirt for free no questions asked. The guys at Huron Speed are awesome and if you buy this kit they will treat you like you bought it directly from them. You will have no Problems what-so-ever
cheeze9878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 09:07 AM   #4
Rabidsquirrel22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze9878 View Post
Good luck with the sale.
I just bought a kit off of someone that decided to go with a procharger and a hose was messed up, Jon at huron speed sent me a new hose and tshirt for free no questions asked. The guys at Huron Speed are awesome and if you buy this kit they will treat you like you bought it directly from them. You will have no problems what-so-ever
Thanks for sharing! I've heard nothing but great testimonials about Huron Speed, which is why I chose their kit in the first place. I'm sure anyone interested will be glad to hear they support their product so well.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:19 AM   #5
RabbitZL1

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
Message sent
RabbitZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 09:48 AM   #6
Rabidsquirrel22

Replied. Sale is pending to RabbitZL1.
Old 06-23-2020, 07:46 PM   #7
ZL1_2017

Drives: 2017 TT ZL1 TH400
I have to vouch for Jon @ Huron Speed. I purchased the full kit for my ZL1 and hands down response time is amazing for any questions. Happy to say this should be the final power adder for where I want to be at #1
2017 TT Camaro ZL1 / TH400 / LME 416 / LME CID HEADS / Huron TT 68/71 106 / Crawford Port Injection / Holley EFI / AEROSPACE Components fronts and rears / 15" Weld Beadlocks / Torqbyte Methanol Kit / Prometh Trunk Tank / Plazmaman Intake
ZL1_2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 11:14 AM   #8
Rabidsquirrel22

SOLD!