Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-08-2018, 02:45 PM   #15
JamesNoBrakes

Drives: 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyBeefcake87 View Post
I hear this all the time and for the most part I drive my Camaro alone so the back seats are just quick access storage but whenever I have friends and/or girls in the car the back seats aren't that terrible.

You've got to be kidding me.

2018 2SS 1LE
2023 Colorado ZR2
2022 Stinger GT-line AWD
JamesNoBrakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 06:00 PM   #16
Need4Camaro

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS & '99 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
I've put adult family members back there and took them on a 7,000 mile roundtrip road trip between Atlanta, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and back to Atlanta...
...they didn't complain
...BUT...no way you're getting me back there...
Need4Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:10 PM   #17
V8 Firebird

Drives: ⚡Electric TM3 ⚡
Has seen 992 in LA auto show. I have to say that new 911 is German's refresh 6 gen Camaro...The grill just like refresh 6 gen, it's very big. I wonder who don't like refresh 6 gen would like 992.

For rear seat, I don't know and I never seat 911 once, but I guess it should be very tiny because of RR layout.
Old 12-08-2018, 07:53 PM   #18
Silverado57

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Quote:
Really. With all due respect some of you folks must be pygmies. My front seats are pressed a-l-l the way back and touching the rear seat. You couldn't slide a piece of paper in there.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:04 PM   #19
Stex

Drives: 67 goat, 69 goat ram air III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverado57 View Post
Really. With all due respect some of you folks must be pygmies. My front seats are pressed a-l-l the way back and touching the rear seat. You couldn't slide a piece of paper in there.
This! Can use the back seat for an armrest, really....4 seater for insurance, 2 seater for real life...

Last edited by Stex; 12-08-2018 at 08:18 PM.
Stex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 02:06 AM   #20
RobbyBeefcake87

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Back seats

Quote:
Not at all. Like I said most people 5'9" and under will be fine as long as the front seat passengers accommodate for them.
For the most part it's women and no woman bigger than 5'4" and 120 has ever been in the car so they're usually comfortable enough.
2018 Camaro SS 1LE - GM cai, black bowties, suede knee bolsters, 1le plate frame, black fuel door, dark tails + 3rd brake light, euro side markers + led's, GM all weather floor mats, velossatech big mouth, GM strut brace.
2017 Corvette Grandsport (sold) - untouched.
2006 GTO (sold) - iat relocation, air box mod, monero side marker lights.
RobbyBeefcake87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:55 AM   #21
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyBeefcake87 View Post
Not at all. Like I said most people 5'9" and under will be fine as long as the front seat passengers accommodate for them.
For the most part it's women and no woman bigger than 5'4" and 120 has ever been in the car so they're usually comfortable enough.
I once had rear seat passengers in my Camaro and managed. I would never plan to use the Camaro for this but have done it in a pinch for a quick trip to a restaurant across town. No one is comfortable but you get there.

I wouldn't plan to use any coupe (2 door) for rear passengers but I’d rather have the potential than not. In 11 year of driving a 04 GTO, I think I had rear passengers twice because everyone knows my daily isn’t the best option for people hauling

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote