Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - New England

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-07-2018, 03:38 PM   #1
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
5/26/2018 Race Cars For A Cause (Veteran Appreciation Day)

https://youtu.be/lf_AVywsYL4

http://palmermotorsportspark.com/default.aspx

Palmer Motorsports Park | Whiskey Hill Raceway
58 West Ware Road
Palmer MA 01069

(413) 967-3560

Info@PalmerMotorsportsPark.com
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 10:32 AM   #2
driven2exceSS

Two more weeks to this event... Heard that @ 9am there will be a 21-gun salute, and a fly over to open the event!! For more info: Race Cars For a Cause (855) 346-7223.
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
Old 05-19-2018, 08:57 AM   #3
driven2exceSS

One more week! Hope to see some others there from the forum....
Old 05-23-2018, 07:29 AM   #4
driven2exceSS

3-days and looking like beach weather...
Old 05-23-2018, 10:28 AM   #5
Colormegone

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Hi, yes weather looks real good, I need to get some miles on my ZL1LE , I may take a ride up there. I have been wanting to see what Palmer Track is like.
Thanks Nathan
Colormegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:53 AM   #6
driven2exceSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colormegone View Post
Hi, yes weather looks real good, I need to get some miles on my ZL1LE , I may take a ride up there. I have been wanting to see what Palmer Track is like.
Thanks Nathan
Nice! Look'n forward to meeting ya Nathan. -Scott
Old 05-26-2018, 09:06 PM   #7
driven2exceSS

What a beautiful day at Palmer today remembering those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Was an honor to be paying respects along side Veterans, and their families during todays ceremony. And, of course, it was an absolute blast bringing smiles and laugher to all their faces lap after lap with some asphalt (Archambeault) therapy!!

**Nathan (Colormegone) Nice meeting you today! Glad you brought the ZL1 1LE out to get some break-in hi-way miles on her. We'll be in touch... See ya soon
Old 05-27-2018, 08:00 AM   #8
Colormegone

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by driven2exceSS View Post
What a beautiful day at Palmer today remembering those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Was an honor to be paying respects along side Veterans, and their families during todays ceremony. And, of course, it was an absolute blast bringing smiles and laugher to all their faces lap after lap with some asphalt (Archambeault) therapy!!

**Nathan (Colormegone) Nice meeting you today! Glad you brought the ZL1 1LE out to get some break-in hi-way miles on her. We'll be in touch... See ya soon
Yes it was truly a great day at Palmer, it was great to get out and put some miles on my new ride( over 500 now) also to get a look at the lay out at Palmer. It was great to see so many giving the Vets a day of ride alongs on the track, truly awesome! Also it was great to meet Scott (driven2excesSS) he was constantly giving ride alongs in his gorgeous triple black SS, at one point he gave me a ride along and I will tell ya Scott can really get around that track, one hell of ride, and I thank you!!! I think it would be cool if others from Camaro6 were to get together like this. I believe in August this event will be happening at Thompson raceway in CT. I will be making plans for that one.
Yes Scott it was great to meet you, keep in touch

Thanks Nathan
Colormegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 09:57 AM   #9
driven2exceSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colormegone View Post
"I think it would be cool if others from Camaro6 were to get together like this."
Let's rally the troops (No pun intended)
Old 05-27-2018, 12:10 PM   #10
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Plan ahead list the event a month or more out and stay active around both Camaro6.com and Camaro5.com I'd love to meet up. I can't say i can afford the road course events but I'd come to chill and hang out.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:28 PM   #11
driven2exceSS

Found a western MA news stations clip of this weekends event...

And a couple quick pics taken before the memorial opening ceremony...
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2018, 07:07 AM   #12
driven2exceSS

Ok my videos wouldn't upload on that last post, but this is better anyways. I know it's all Corvettes in this but I think we all can appreciate them. I think this is a prime example of what a strong Camaro showing should really look like. Not (3) that made it this weekend.
...Post up your track days and events early and lets make a presence!!