Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-25-2015, 08:20 PM   #225
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
It sucks that other people don't take care of cars when in their shops for service. I Almost think I want to create a check in /out sheet that gets filled out and signed...like when you rent a car.
Old 12-26-2015, 01:35 PM   #226
Tr6
The Dogfather

Drives: #1 off the line for a customer. '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWALEX View Post
Oh man if they change the trunk it will be very hard to get the right match of color, please get informed about this if you change the trunk they will end up painting most of the car because they will have to blend the color of the car to match
Yeah, unless you go to a legit place. They are aware of matching the color will be tough but it comes with the job. They will use a touch up pen first to see if it fixes it all perfectly. I was going to stop by today as I noticed the hole in the pictures was messed up too. I did tell them that if I am not satisfied and it isn't done 100% perfect, I will take the car to my choosing (porsche dealer locally and their body shop because it is the best place in town OR Trade Secret down in Dallas) and they will PAY for it. This whole ordeal is getting absolutely ridiculous.... To think I went there to get BOWTIES installed... I truly did trust them to NOT use a freaking jackhammer or a bulldozer to take off the bowties... Rest assured, they will make up for their mistake 10 folds as now I am getting mad. One mistake fine, two? And now 3? REALLY? I haven't bothered any of my contacts at all in the spirit of Christmas but come Monday, I will see what will be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
It sucks that other people don't take care of cars when in their shops for service. I Almost think I want to create a check in /out sheet that gets filled out and signed...like when you rent a car.
I agree. I was ASSURED these guys did when I was doing my research as to where to take my car for service and/or other things. Apparently they do not and now it will go all downhill for them.
#33 off the line #1 order for Customer.
Build thread HERE!
Story of my delivery HERE!
Tr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 03:58 PM   #227
Tr6
The Dogfather

Drives: #1 off the line for a customer. '16
I have finally got the damages fixed, all were fixed at Auto Craft Collision Repair here in Wichita, KS which turned out to be an AMAZING job. You could never tell that I had any issues there! Dealership of course have paid for ALL damages, new black bowties (front and rear), new plastic mesh top grill (where the front bowtie sits) and a touch up pen. Their simplest mistake just cost them 1500 bucks, maybe now they learned from their mistakes and no one else has to suffer with such mistakes...

#33 off the line #1 order for Customer.
Build thread HERE!
Story of my delivery HERE!
Tr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 04:49 PM   #228
63falcondude

Drives: 16 Camaro, 11 Stryker, 00 Explorer
They did a good job fixing it up. I always do my own work for this exact reason. And I'm frugal.

1100 12/14/2015
3000 1/8/2016 (TPW 2/1)
3800 2/1/2016
5000 3/5/2016
63falcondude is offline   Reply With Quote