Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-18-2021, 12:18 PM   #1
Cristobal09

Drives: 2022 Camaro Zl1
18 1SS to 21 2SS 1LE

Been around for a couple years nearly but just traded in my 18 1SS to a new 21 2ss 1le yesterday. Being with the shortage and all, it was impossible to find one with 10 speed, 2ss 1le, and not in red. The deal I got on it was bleh. I had to drive up to Jersey City to pick this one up for a nearly 600 mile round trip. But in the end, so glad I got it! I spent a ton on mods for my 18, which I was too lazy to take off and install OEM again, so the person who buys mine will get a steal!
Attached Images

Cristobal09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 05:23 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
ONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 04-21-2021, 07:42 AM   #3
19SW1LE

Drives: 2018 LT 1LE
Nice, congrats on the new ride!
19SW1LE is offline   Reply With Quote