Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 09-10-2022, 09:03 AM   #1
SummitZL1

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
SOLD! - 800HP 2018 ZL1 M6

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD! Thank you to everyone that checked out the car!

2018 Summit White Chevy Camaro ZL1, 800+ HP

DISCLAIMER: Car comes with stock wheels

I am selling my tastefully built 2018 Camaro ZL1 M6 in Summit White. The car has never been tracked, never been to the strip and has been maintained religiously. Upwards of $17,000 in high-quality parts have been added. Only selling it as something else has caught my eye and it doesn’t make sense to have two cars.

Auburn, MA 01501 (Right outside of Worcester, MA – 20 minutes north of CT/RI border)

Mileage: 16,824

VIN: 1G1FJ1R65J0109729

History:
I am the second owner and purchased the car with just under 5,000 miles out of Bethlehem, PA back in 2019. Overall, the vehicle is in great condition. I had it built by Race Proven Motorsports in New Castle Delaware in February of 2020. It receives an oil change every 3,000 miles and is stored from October-April every year with a battery tender and cover.

Exterior: 8.0/10
This specific ZL1 is equipped with the exposed carbon fiber hood insert, which is a highly sought-after factory option. This vehicle has been driven; It is not stored away unless the weather is perfect on the third Wednesday of every month. I put roughly 3,000 miles on it each season, plus or minus. The paint could use a correction and a re-application of ceramic coating. The paint is not in rough shape by any means, but it is four year-old GM paint. There are a few blemishes to note: The front bumper has some rock chips and minor road rash (Lack of PPF by myself and previous owner) and there is a small scuff on the driver’s rear quarter panel (Very minor and could be easily fixed). The scuff is only visible if you are right up close to the vehicle. Additionally, there is small scrape on the bottom of the front splitter from a low-entry driveway under the previous owner. I thought about replacing it ($240 part) but it’s not noticeable under your sitting in-front of the car. There has been no paintwork done to the vehicle during its lifetime.

Pictures of blemishes can be sent upon request.

Interior: 9.5/10
The interior is like new. The ZL1 comes with the factory Alcantara/Leather Recaro bucket seats with the heating and cooling feature. This car in particular is also equipped with the GM Performance carbon fiber dashboard panel; Which compliments the hood insert nicely. The Chevy MyLink system works flawlessly and is also equipped with factory Navigation. The Alcantara steering wheel and shift knob are treated and cleaned each season to prevent sticking or pulling of the material. The only reason I did not give it a 10-rating was due to it needing its yearly cleaning.

Wheels/Tires/Brakes: 10/10
The car comes equipped with factory 20x10 and 20x11 ZL1 wheels. No curb rash, pitting, paint defects, or imbalances present. It just received a new set of 295/30R20 Michelin PS4S in the front, and a 2,000 mile set of 305/45R20 Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S in the rear. It does also come with a set of OEM GM wheel locks. The ZL1 also comes standard with a set of Brembo brakes front and rear. Please keep in mind, they squeak, and is considered normal by GM due to the performance of the brakes themselves. The brakes are all original but have never been over-worked or aggressively heat-cycled; The car still stops as expected with minimal effort.

Engine/Suspension: 10/10
GM Performance 6.2L V8 LT4 with an Eaton R1740 (1.7L) TVS Supercharger mated to a TREMEC TR-6060 manual transmission. GM rates the LT4 at 650 Horsepower and 650 lb/ft of Torque out of the box. This ZL1 has been modified which I will elaborate on in more detail down below. The ZL1 comes equipped with factory Mag-Ride and adjustable dampers, which can be controlled through the adjustable driving modes within MyLink. All oil changes are done by me with 15W-50 Mobil 1 Full Synthetic and a GM PF64 Oil Filter. The car doesn’t skip a beat and I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere.

Additional Factory MSRP Options:
Exposed Carbon Fiber Hood Insert
Exposed Carbon Fiber Dashboard Panel
Factory PDR (Performance Data Recorder) – Tough option to find

Additional Modifications:
RPM Stage 4 ZL1 Package
RPM Custom LT4 AFM/DOD Delete Camshaft Package
RPM LT1/LT4 Forced Induction Custom Cam w/ 32% Fuel – Custom Grind
Brian Tooley Racing LT4 Valve Spring Kit w/ Titanium Retainers
Brian Tooley Racing 7/850 Pushrods
Katech LT4 DOD Delete Valley Cover
ARP LT1/LT4 Head Stud Kit
GM 6.2L LT1/LT4 Head Gasket
GM LS Lifter Guide
GM LS7 Lifters
AMP Gen V VVT Phaser Lockout
GM VVT Cam Bolt
Katech C5-R Timing Chain
GM Grey RTV Sealant
GM LT4 Crank Pulley Bolt
GM Front Crank Pulley Seal
GM Water Pump Gasket LT1/LT4
Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs RR10S
NAPA Gold 7060 Oil Filter
Mobil 1 15w50
ATI 18% Harmonic Balancer
KONG Performance Supercharger and Supercharger Snout Porting
HD Supercharger Belt 25-080885HD
American Racing 2" Long Tube Header System w/ 3" Off-Road X-Pipe
GM Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
Roto-Fab “Big Gulp” 5" Cold Air Intake

Nick Williams Black Anodized 103MM Throttle Body
Monster LT1-S Triple Disc Clutch w/ Remote Bleeder
*This is a PUMP GAS only build* I was unsure of adding a meth system or auxiliary fueling for E at the time of building it and due to my states limited availability, I decided against it. Both systems can be easily added and the power can be turned up.
The car currently makes 758whp and 764wtq at 14lbs of boost. There is a lot of room for additional power to be made, but I always sway toward the conservative side.

OEM ZL1 1LE Clear/Smoked LED Tail lights and third brake light (Factory can be swapped back in for anyone that prefers the red lens)

ZL1 Add-Ons Rock Guards Front and Rear

ZL1 Add-Ons Front License Plate Relocation Bracket

I am sure that I am missing or forgetting something. But that list sums up the major items that have been added to the car.

NOT INCLUDED WITH THE CAR, BUT AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL PURCHASE:
CORSA Performance Axle-back Exhaust System w/ Black Tips – Part #: 14786BLK1
WELD 17x11 S71 Beadlock Wheels with Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S Tires – 305/45R17 with roughly 5,000 miles on them.

Originally asking $68,000!

Asking Price: $66,500 OBO

That price is more than aggressive given the market conditions and work completed to the vehicle. Identical ZL1s with similar mileage are selling for just a bit less, bone stock.
With all the work done a similar build will be about $83,000 to re-create now. This is not including any wait times to schedule an appointment or potential part back-orders.

For any inquiries, please send me a message.

or email Jlangway51@yahoo.com

- Jim , Owner.
Attached Images

Last edited by SummitZL1; 10-20-2022 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Vehicle has been sold.
SummitZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 09:12 AM   #2
SummitZL1

Please ignore the dirty floor on the driver's side! I neglected to take a picture after I was done fully cleaning it! I can supply more pictures as well.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:12 AM   #3
300SRT

Drives: 07 SRT 300
Good looking car that’s priced to sell. This should go quick!
300SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 10:48 AM   #4
SATINSTEEL1LE
Account Suspended

Drives: 21 ZL1
Was it on RPMs YouTube channel?
SATINSTEEL1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 11:19 AM   #5
SummitZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300SRT View Post
Good looking car that’s priced to sell. This should go quick!
Thank you! I'm hoping I can find a good home for it.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:20 AM   #6
SummitZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATINSTEEL1LE View Post
Was it on RPMs YouTube channel?
It was! Back in Season 8 I believe!
Old 09-12-2022, 09:50 AM   #7
SummitZL1

BUMP! Entertaining offers! I'd also trade for a 17+ C7Z M7 plus cash on my end!
Old 09-13-2022, 08:03 AM   #8
Jrock817

Drives: None
Sent you a pm
Jrock817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 09:07 AM   #9
SummitZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrock817 View Post
Sent you a pm
Responded!
Old 09-20-2022, 08:22 AM   #10
SummitZL1

BUMP! - PRICE DROPPED TO $67,000 OR BEST OFFER
Old 09-26-2022, 08:57 AM   #11
SummitZL1

BUMP - Entertaining offers! The car will now come with the Corsa exhaust as well...
Old 09-30-2022, 10:26 AM   #12
SummitZL1

Weekly bump!
Old 09-30-2022, 07:33 PM   #13
NYS2

Drives: 20 Crush 2SS/1LE Volvo XC90
Would it be much to ask… To post a couple of pics of how the car would be sold, with after market parts to the side that aren’t installed? The Micks are throwing me off…
NYS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 10:52 PM   #14
SummitZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYS2 View Post
Would it be much to ask… To post a couple of pics of how the car would be sold, with after market parts to the side that aren’t installed? The Micks are throwing me off…
I'll get some posted up in the morning.

Tags
built, for sale, manual, zl1