Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-13-2020, 03:20 PM   #1
Booher

Drives: 2019 zl1 6 speed
Refresh front splitter on a 2017

Hey guys, I've been really wanting the front splitter thats on the 19's on up, commonly referred to as a front splitter refresh. I finally saw how it looks on the front end of a 16-18 and Im torn on it now. I can only find this one picture as well, so not many angles to really look at it. I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on it. I love the look of it, with the semi sharp looking edges, but it doesn't seem to flow with the bumper. What do you guys think? Am I just being ocd?
Attached Images

Booher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:52 PM   #2
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Here’s a few more pictures. I don’t have a splitter YET and have been on the fence myself.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=540728

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #3
Booher

I knew I saw it somewhere, hah. As always, you're a great help! �� Im still undecided though lol, looks so cool, but doesn't line up with the bumper lines, hmmmm.
Old 07-13-2020, 09:18 PM   #4
simon18

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
I was thinking about purchasing it as well!
Another user just put one up for sale and posted a picture of it on their car. Looks pretty mean imo!
Here’s the post!
simon18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 10:34 PM   #5
Booher

Yah it does. I contacted eos about their stock and they responded that they will get them back in stock in 2 weeks to a month. They didnt respond about them selling them in ebay right now for 5k though lol. Ill update when they get them in, in case you guys want to get their version. Its around $300
Old 07-29-2020, 10:45 PM   #6
Booher

Eos website is still out of stock, but they lowered their price on their eBay auction. There were two left, last I saw. I orderes mine today, it did go up a bit, but still reasonable. Just wanted to hook some people up that wanted it and have been waiting. Now to get it painted gloss black or be different and match the body color? Idk what would look better.
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2020, 06:04 AM   #7
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booher View Post
Yah it does. I contacted eos about their stock and they responded that they will get them back in stock in 2 weeks to a month. They didnt respond about them selling them in ebay right now for 5k though lol. Ill update when they get them in, in case you guys want to get their version. Its around $300
Yeah the inflated price on Ebay keeps people from ordering them but keeping the advertising up. Once they're back in stock they lower the price, per their response to me a month or so ago.

I ended up ordering the ZL1 one. Not nearly as nice as the GM (no surprise) and it's hollow underneath. Going to try and wrap it this weekend and get it on the car.

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote