Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

AWE Tuning

Old 04-16-2021, 01:00 AM   #1
D.O.M.D1
Banned

Drives: i want a camaro
ZL1 addons parts

i know that every business/company is struggling out there after covid-19 (especially folks in California and where ZL1 addons is based) I want to know where where certain parts are being made like the strap points and lift pads(in black), I've been looking at the website lately(and the case in point for some time now) i want to order their products in the future for my dream camaro but i guess due to the times, its not going to happen
Attached Images

Last edited by D.O.M.D1; 04-16-2021 at 02:16 AM.
D.O.M.D1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 01:55 AM   #2
grampa_ss

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
If you don't want to wait, you get the lift pads (knock-off version) for less than 1/2 price on amazon.
Old 04-16-2021, 04:47 AM   #3
Gunkk
Thank you Al Oppenheiser!

Drives: Red Hot A10 ZL1 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O.M.D1 View Post
I want to know where where certain parts are being made like the strap points and lift pads(in black)
Pretty sure he machines them all himself in his personal shop, with anodizing likely done offsite.

He's a one-man operation so be patient with responses as he's often in the shop working all day instead of doing emails.
Gunkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 06:03 AM   #4
D.O.M.D1
Banned

Drives: i want a camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunkk View Post
Pretty sure he machines them all himself in his personal shop, with anodizing likely done offsite.

He's a one-man operation so be patient with responses as he's often in the shop working all day instead of doing emails.
yaa i guess your right,its also the same case with offer/jared with gen5diy,they specialize in eletrical components not machining from raw metal bar stock into final product
D.O.M.D1 is offline   Reply With Quote