Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

AWE Tuning

Old 12-01-2016, 11:41 PM   #1
2drstunner

Drives: 2016 Chevy Camaro SS
RPI Design problem

Well I wish I would've read the reviews before I ordered from them. I ordered a front splitter from them last Tuesday. I haven't heard a thing from them. I emailed and messaged them on here and no response. Yesterday I called and a lady told me she would call me right back after she looked into it and nothing still. I'm calling again tomorrow and then cancelling my order if I can't get a definite answer.

As of right now. STAY AWAY!
2drstunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 07:30 AM   #2
V8Addict

Drives: 2016 2SS
I agree that their shipping and update status notifications are slow......I check daily on my order and just keep seeing "processing" on their website. Reason that I like Phastek is that before you order, their website shows if the item is in stock and ready to ship.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:31 AM   #3
63falcondude

Drives: 16 Camaro, 11 Stryker, 00 Explorer
I ordered a painted spoiler from them. They said to expect 3-4 weeks from order date to ship date due to painting. It's been about 3.5 weeks so it should be shipped soon. I'll post again when I get it.

Did you order your splitter painted? If so, that could explain the wait time. Either way they should be responding to you.

1100 12/14/2015
3000 1/8/2016 (TPW 2/1)
3800 2/1/2016
5000 3/5/2016
63falcondude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #4
2drstunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63falcondude View Post
I ordered a painted spoiler from them. They said to expect 3-4 weeks from order date to ship date due to painting. It's been about 3.5 weeks so it should be shipped soon. I'll post again when I get it.

Did you order your splitter painted? If so, that could explain the wait time. Either way they should be responding to you.
No I avoided getting it painted from them because I read some people are not happy with the paint quality and how long the shipping took. I thought I was OK ordering one unpainted. Guess not
Old 12-03-2016, 11:40 AM   #5
16silverSS

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS 2ss A8
So far I'm in the same boat. Ordered a simple SW npp exhaust system for my 6gen ss. I Finally received an email back from the owner after waiting a week and a half with no response. I also read horrible reviews on this company from them receiving payment and taking forever to ship or never shipping your item all together. Latest email from owner says it's should ship dec 6th so I'm still waiting on it. I won't be ordering from this company again. I'm just glad I didn't put my big order in with them heads/cam/intake/ supercharger. I will be placing this order with Phastek
16silverSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:21 AM   #6
2drstunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16silverSS View Post
So far I'm in the same boat. Ordered a simple SW npp exhaust system for my 6gen ss. I Finally received an email back from the owner after waiting a week and a half with no response. I also read horrible reviews on this company from them receiving payment and taking forever to ship or never shipping your item all together. Latest email from owner says it's should ship dec 6th so I'm still waiting on it. I won't be ordering from this company again. I'm just glad I didn't put my big order in with them heads/cam/intake/ supercharger. I will be placing this order with Phastek
If it makes you feel any better. I finally got the lip yesterday. Read below
Old 12-06-2016, 07:26 AM   #7
2drstunner

All right to fill everybody in and let everyone know where I stand. I did receive my lip yesterday it was packaged nicely and the fitment was perfect. So for that I have nothing to complain about.

What I will say is I still never received a call, email, text message or carrier pigeon something from the company. It would've been nice to know where the confusion happened, maybe an apology, let me know they're sending it or something. I shouldn't of had to email, call, send a private message, email again to finally have them ship it.