Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Phastek Performance

Old 12-15-2016, 01:55 AM   #1
sonnydurden

Drives: ‘16 1SS & ‘19 1LT
Phastek Performance is Phantastic!!

Both times that I have ordered from Phastek Performance I have received excellent customer service and super fast shipping!! Right before Thanksgiving I ordered the 3rd Brake Light Black Out Kit. They made a mistake and sent me the wrong kit. They immediately sent out the correct kit and told me to keep the first kit. In which I in turn "Paid it Forward" on this site. They work exactly how business should... making things right for the customer. Could not of asked for a smoother experience. Oh did I mention how awesome my 3rd brake light looks??

sonnydurden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:32 PM   #2
O-Tag

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 50th Anniversary Ed
Looks great, and War Eagle!
O-Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:39 AM   #3
sonnydurden

Drives: ‘16 1SS & ‘19 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Tag View Post
Looks great, and War Eagle!
Thanks and yes War Eagle for life!!!
sonnydurden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:57 AM   #4
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
You guys have no idea the lengths they go through for customer service.

Top notch for sure.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:34 PM   #5
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post

Top notch for sure.
Yes they do💪
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:21 PM   #6
sschons74

Drives: 16 Camaro 1SS & 82 Silverado C10
I ordered my Hurst shifter from Phastek in July and they were great, even sent me a specific email to let me know when to expect delivery.
Old 12-29-2016, 01:50 PM   #7
Ricardo@Phastek

Drives: the boss nuts....
Send a message via AIM to Ricardo@Phastek Send a message via Yahoo to Ricardo@Phastek
How have I not seen this thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnydurden View Post
Both times that I have ordered from Phastek Performance I have received excellent customer service and super fast shipping!! Right before Thanksgiving I ordered the 3rd Brake Light Black Out Kit. They made a mistake and sent me the wrong kit. They immediately sent out the correct kit and told me to keep the first kit. In which I in turn "Paid it Forward" on this site. They work exactly how business should... making things right for the customer. Could not of asked for a smoother experience. Oh did I mention how awesome my 3rd brake light looks??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post

Top notch for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
Yes they do💪
Quote:
Originally Posted by sschons74 View Post
I ordered my Hurst shifter from Phastek in July and they were great, even sent me a specific email to let me know when to expect delivery.
Thank you so much for the kind words to all you guys!! We could not make it happy with out the great support we get!!

Ricardo@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #8
2K16SummitSS
Resident Land Surveyor

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS - Summit White M6
I made a special request for a substitution in their blackout combo, that they were more than entitled to reject. But they didn't, and they also didn't upcharge me either, even though I told them that I would be more than willing to pay any extra cost

That along with quick shipping and being one state over makes me want to do more business with them in the future. (I'll try not to be a snowflake every time )
2001 NBM Trans Am WS6, Wifey's Grocery Getter - Torquer V2 cam, Racetronix Fuel Pump, Yank 3000 Stall, Transgo 1-2 kit, TSP LTs, Magnaflow, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTIIs, Ed Wright tuned
2K16SummitSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 04:45 PM   #9
SoCalCamaro93

Drives: 2016 2SS, 2011 RS (past)
They are great. They have always shipped my items very quickly and I have never had issues with the product...dating back to 2011.
I just placed another order with them last night, they already had it sent out for the USPS early this morning. It's great.

Past: 2011 RS, 2013 ZL1
Current: 2016 2SS
SoCalCamaro93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 07:59 PM   #10
LibertyHill

Drives: 16 2SS 6MT NPP MRC / 15 K1300S
They're fantastic and so helpful in person too. It's not often that I find time to swing by when I work in Houston, but I look forward to it every time. Picked up some brake lines last time!

Rohana RFX-5 10/11, M/T 275/305, Eibachs, Hellwigs, Hurst SS, DMS LT4 SC 596HP/589TQ, DMS Low-side, Kooks 2LTs, MBRP Race, Rotofab, MMS CC
LibertyHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 12:43 PM   #11
Ricardo@Phastek

Drives: the boss nuts....
Send a message via AIM to Ricardo@Phastek Send a message via Yahoo to Ricardo@Phastek
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K16SummitSS View Post
I made a special request for a substitution in their blackout combo, that they were more than entitled to reject. But they didn't, and they also didn't upcharge me either, even though I told them that I would be more than willing to pay any extra cost

That along with quick shipping and being one state over makes me want to do more business with them in the future. (I'll try not to be a snowflake every time )
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCamaro93 View Post
They are great. They have always shipped my items very quickly and I have never had issues with the product...dating back to 2011.
I just placed another order with them last night, they already had it sent out for the USPS early this morning. It's great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHill View Post
They're fantastic and so helpful in person too. It's not often that I find time to swing by when I work in Houston, but I look forward to it every time. Picked up some brake lines last time!
Such kind words from you guys!!

Dont know what to say other then, THANK YOU!!

Ricardo@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote