Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-16-2021, 05:25 PM   #1
BlackMaroo

Drives: 2018 2SS Camaro
Selling Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ (run flats) Performance Radial Tires 275/30/20

Selling 2 Michelins tires, only had them on the maro for a couple of months. Decided to go with bigger tires instead. They have 85-90% tread life left. I'm located in the SoCal area. Asking for 375.
Attached Images

Last edited by BlackMaroo; 07-17-2021 at 12:39 PM.
BlackMaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 10:38 AM   #2
Plasar

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Vert M6
Thumbs up

Good luck BlackMaroo, I'm a Camaro RFT driver too, and this is a great price for 4 x tires.

FYI, I'm on different Michelin RFTs on my ZL1 (Pilot Sport 4S and Pilot Super Sport), but they've been fine - feels like the RFTs on my previous BMWs (135i, Z4, M3) and Merc (AMG C63). I really like the feeling of security with RFTs - I pulled a short screw out of my tire just last week that had not penetrated far after I heard it "clunking" as I drove in my apartment parking garage. I've patched other RFTs before for $20 as necessary (as long as hole in tread and not in sidewall). There's tons of crap on Northern California roads. If I'm driving thru Nevada and Utah deserts, I don't want to get stuck with a flat.

2017 ZL1 vert RFTs (haters welcome)
Plasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 12:40 PM   #3
BlackMaroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasar View Post
Good luck BlackMaroo, I'm a Camaro RFT driver too, and this is a great price for 4 x tires.

FYI, I'm on different Michelin RFTs on my ZL1 (Pilot Sport 4S and Pilot Super Sport), but they've been fine - feels like the RFTs on my previous BMWs (135i, Z4, M3) and Merc (AMG C63). I really like the feeling of security with RFTs - I pulled a short screw out of my tire just last week that had not penetrated far after I heard it "clunking" as I drove in my apartment parking garage. I've patched other RFTs before for $20 as necessary (as long as hole in tread and not in sidewall). There's tons of crap on Northern California roads. If I'm driving thru Nevada and Utah deserts, I don't want to get stuck with a flat.

2017 ZL1 vert RFTs (haters welcome)
ops! had to edit lol they're actually only two tires. And thanks brotha
Old 07-23-2021, 02:31 AM   #4
BlackMaroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMaroo View Post
Selling 2 Michelins tires, only had them on the maro for a couple of months. Decided to go with bigger tires instead. They have 85-90% tread life left. I'm located in the SoCal area. Asking for 375.
dropping it down to 300