Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-12-2020, 04:44 PM   #673
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW-99SS View Post
The great thing about different people and vehicles is...different opinions, preferences, and experiences to share and compare.

I have a Mongoose 1963 Corvette Grand Sport. It's loud, rough, vibrates everything, hot inside, has no A/C or radio, and is purpose built for road course racing. I still take it out on the street once or twice a year. Lots of people don't like it - I couldn't care less. But for those who appreciate what the car represents, we often get into some good discussions about the history of the Grand Sports, and where I would like to see my car in the next few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
You can't mention a car like that and not post pics!
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Come pick me up
And this

Quote:
Here you go!
And thank you!

From Ken Lingenfelter’s Collection
Attached Images

A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 05:45 PM   #674
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
heck, it even has A/C!
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 06:36 PM   #675
NW-99SS

Drives: 1999 Camaro SS M6 - SBE LS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post

This

And this

And thank you!

From Ken Lingenfelter’s Collection
Ken's is a Superformance I believe. Love the build and LS power. Thanks for sharing Jim, and the reactions

I have a set of C5R heads tucked away, so more than my LS7 goal, is a true 427 C5R block and heads build...fitting for a racing Corvette I think.
2017 Yukon Denali 6.2
NW-99SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 07:11 PM   #676
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
The great thing about different people and vehicles is...different opinions, preferences, and experiences to share and compare.
Some of us speak from our experiences while others insist they know better even tho they have no experience and can only offer an opinion based off something they read somewhere. Preferences and opinions are 2 things we all have. However experience is something that not everyone has a lot of.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 07:12 PM   #677
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Here you go!
I noticed the worn front tires. Well done.
Attached Images

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 08:10 AM   #678
TheRealJA105

Drives: 2013 C6Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I'm just pointing out that we are just typing on the internet about our SUBJECTIVE beliefs. In this case how easy is it to see out of a Challenger Vs a 6th gen. You have NO experience in this at all NONE, NADA, NOTHING, yet you insist that you are correct on completely subjective experience. You make-up the quazi fictional others who may or may not have real-world experience with both cars write XYZ and that makes it gospel truth. I, on the other hand, have direct experience and I have many friends and family with both cars, actually, there are more Mustangs in the family. I speak in generalities from a subjective point of view, you speak in specific points of view and pretend that it is objective. BTW I did not "ridicule" you, I did not even directly quote you, but I am indeed pointing out that you seem to have a very limited ability to appreciate any opinion that maybe even remotely different than yours.

I've deen on the Challenger forum for what 11 years? I don't remember any post about "terrible" visibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Some of us speak from our experiences while others insist they know better even tho they have no experience and can only offer an opinion based off something they read somewhere. Preferences and opinions are 2 things we all have. However experience is something that not everyone has a lot of.
You two are absolutely amazing and 1000% wrong. You are even too dumb to look into someone you are trying to degrade. I even posted my intro thread multiple times and you two are too dumb to click on the link. It's absolutely unbelievable
TheRealJA105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 09:04 AM   #679
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
That corvette is simply amazing NW. That thing is pure bad assery
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 02:32 PM   #680
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
I wish all my projects in the past came out even half as good. LOL!! My projects usually end in a horrific expensive disaster.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 05:35 PM   #681
NW-99SS

Drives: 1999 Camaro SS M6 - SBE LS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
I noticed the worn front tires. Well done.
Actually the build picture are street tires, the picture with the hood open are my road course tires - but they are down to the wear bars and will be replaced late spring - not a tire with any tread though, lol!

Quote:
Thank you shaffe, appreciate the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
I wish all my projects in the past came out even half as good. LOL!! My projects usually end in a horrific expensive disaster.
My other project is my 99 Camaro SS - and it has taken it's share of unexpected turns. Hoping to sort them all out this year and get it back on the road...don't even want to say how long it has been sitting in various stages of completeness.

Lesson learned - don't try to do it vastly different than most of the builds out there - it forces too much trial and error on your own part. Best to follow the successful builds and not pioneer new parts where not needed.
2017 Yukon Denali 6.2
NW-99SS is offline   Reply With Quote