Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Phastek Performance

Old 02-29-2020, 03:49 PM   #1
LESS1

Drives: Chevy Camaro
2019 SS 1LE vs 2018 BMW M2 Comp and Modded C5 Z06 Coupe clone - NJMP Lightning

This is my first time at NJMP. BMW M2 chase begins at min 12:25. The M2 driver is driving his mirrors and misses his braking point at min 15:40. Once past him, I begin chasing a C5 Z06 Coupe clone. Vette mods included R-Comp tires, weight reduction, race seats, harness bar, Z06 wheels, brakes, suspension, and motor mods.

https://youtu.be/Nz8AXaYYzbA
LESS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 08:00 PM   #2
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Hey man. Awesome video. I watched a good few minutes of it but then went to the bar. Gonna watch the rest with a few brews and ribs!!
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 08:40 PM   #3
LESS1

Drives: Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Hey man. Awesome video. I watched a good few minutes of it but then went to the bar. Gonna watch the rest with a few brews and ribs!!
Thanks. Mmmm ribs that sounds really good, got your priorities in order I see. Enjoy!
LESS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 10:21 PM   #4
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Ok I just finished it! Damn good run! That Vette, fcukin mean as all hell. The M2 put up a good fight. Gotta say I was impressed!! Great driving!!
Old 03-02-2020, 02:27 PM   #5
robinnameriya

Drives: bughatti
This is not like normal petting zoos Funny Foot Farm and Tucson Petting Zoo actually take you on an interactive tour where you learn and interact with all the animals. We are a fun thing to do for kids and adults and why we are one of Tucsons attractions. Yes you actually get to feed and pet animals like porcupines and capybaras! We are one of the only places in the United States you can do this. Why we are so fun for kids and adults and a Tucson attraction.Our petting zoo is different. Not only do we have many of the traditional farm animals like goats and chickens but also some animals you only see in a zoo! Just looking for fun things for kids in Tucson you found that attraction.
robinnameriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 04:00 PM   #6
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinnameriya View Post
This is not like normal petting zoos Funny Foot Farm and Tucson Petting Zoo actually take you on an interactive tour where you learn and interact with all the animals. We are a fun thing to do for kids and adults and why we are one of Tucsons attractions. Yes you actually get to feed and pet animals like porcupines and capybaras! We are one of the only places in the United States you can do this. Why we are so fun for kids and adults and a Tucson attraction.Our petting zoo is different. Not only do we have many of the traditional farm animals like goats and chickens but also some animals you only see in a zoo! Just looking for fun things for kids in Tucson you found that attraction.
Is this forum getting trolled again?? WTF?