Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-15-2022, 05:32 PM   #1
Jasom

Drives: Chevy Camaro LT1
Dent

Well it finally happened after almost 2 months of being very careful with my car, I got a dent. Just moved into a condo and the parking situation is less than ideal and after only two days got a dent in my driver side door. Anybody have any recommendations for removing small dents from their cars? Thanks.
Jasom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 06:07 PM   #2
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Find a local shop that does PDR and you should be okay.
Old 08-15-2022, 06:29 PM   #3
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
You may not like my recommendation, but here it is… I previously lived in a “not so good place” to park. And I’d do what you’re doing..fix the smallest dent, ding or scratch right away. For some reason, that seemed to be a magnet for more damage. If you’ve already got one dent, more than likely you’ll get more, whether it’s by accident or purposeful. I’d wait a bit until you’re fully settled in and see what happens (prior to employing a dent wizard -or similar). It’s less costly when you have more dings / dents repaired as there’s fewer trips back and forth by the vendor. Good luck…hopefully this is just a one off incident.
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote