Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 02-28-2017, 01:49 PM   #1
mpsgolf

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformer
Transforming my Camaro #3 - exhaust completion

Previously on "Transforming my Camaro": air intake portion (CAI and ported throttle body); and a start at exhaust portion (SW retro cat back).

I'm feeding the mod bug once again as I have JBA Cat4ward headers and Solo cats in hand and will be installing soon. Can't wait. This will complete my "mass in / mass out" power mods.

LT fans, please don't bother with how much power I'm not getting - I live in St Louis where I must pass inspection and I don't want to tune yet. I went shorties for: looks (shiny), materials (SS), cooler temps, better muscle sound and any power I happen to pick up. Oh yeah, and to feed the addiction we all live with!

I'll be waiting for decent weather to install and will post any details and lessons learned then. Not sure how long I can wait though as I'm stoked!!
Mods: trunk subwoofer and amp, LED lighting (fogs, interior, trunk), skip shift eliminator, CAI cold air kit, Vmax ported throttle body, Stainless Works retro chambered cat back, JBA Cat4ward SS ceramic coated headers
Potential Next Mods: Tune, F&R sway bars, rear cradle bushing inserts and trailing arms
mpsgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:06 PM   #2
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Shoulda got LT's instead of shorties.
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:26 PM   #3
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
You should look into making a car journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:42 PM   #4
mpsgolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal Speedster View Post
You should look into making a car journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
Didn't know you could - great idea.
Mods: trunk subwoofer and amp, LED lighting (fogs, interior, trunk), skip shift eliminator, CAI cold air kit, Vmax ported throttle body, Stainless Works retro chambered cat back, JBA Cat4ward SS ceramic coated headers
Potential Next Mods: Tune, F&R sway bars, rear cradle bushing inserts and trailing arms
Old 02-28-2017, 08:03 PM   #5
mpsgolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
Shoulda got LT's instead of shorties.
Wow. It just never ends with you LT guys.

But I'm going to be a mature adult and not comment. I'm NOT going to say that you should have finished 5th grade so you could read my post before you responded; Or that your post was about as intelligent as the guy in your avatar (was that dumb or dumber?); Or that you shoulda got an M6 not an auto.

I'm not going to say these things because it would be wrong to insult someone even if they deserve it.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:29 PM   #6
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsgolf View Post
Wow. It just never ends with you LT guys.

But I'm going to be a mature adult and not comment. I'm NOT going to say that you should have finished 5th grade so you could read my post before you responded; Or that your post was about as intelligent as the guy in your avatar (was that dumb or dumber?); Or that you shoulda got an M6 not an auto.

I'm not going to say these things because it would be wrong to insult someone even if they deserve it.
R U AVIN' A GIGGLE M8?
Attached Images

Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote