Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

Old 06-17-2020, 01:00 PM   #43
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM View Post
Yeah well the Equinox goes in for oil change since its under warranty and my sales guy is there tomorrow..... So we shall see about the 2021 and the order. I WILL GET WHAT I WANT lol. Not gonna settle and there weren't any killer deals anyhow.

Any word on 2021 production start? Assuming normal downtime for plant maintenance and the production restart since its a normal model year with no real changes.

Anything is possible. Also the geography from TX to CT would play a huge roll in what dealerships are willing to do for a Camaro sales. One its year round sales vs. niche. Personally I've never seen a dealer who would give current incentives on an ordered car as they change monthly(sometimes stupidly so).
2021 production starts 8/6/. First allocations are coming next week on 6/25.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 01:00 PM   #44
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
They are feeding you crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ember1205 View Post
No, I don't need to find a new dealership. I have a sales and services relationship with them and have for years. The context of the conversations I have had with them would create NO reason for them to be anything but straight-forward with me.

My dealership is my dealership because I gave them an opportunity to earn my trust and business and they did. You and I haven't had that opportunity.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 01:12 PM   #45
3.8TransAM

Drives: SS 1LE, 89 TTA, 91 GTA, 91 Formula
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post

Think is I get my order in and ask nice they would build my 1LE on 8/25 my birthday? :-) Now that would be epic. I got one local store who I think will get my order(prior purchases), backup store as second choice. I only live once!
3.8TransAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 01:44 PM   #46
VT-1LE

Drives: 2020 2SS 1LE Satin Steel Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM View Post
Think is I get my order in and ask nice they would build my 1LE on 8/25 my birthday? :-) Now that would be epic. I got one local store who I think will get my order(prior purchases), backup store as second choice. I only live once!
That would be cool to have it built on your birthday. Hopefully you don’t have to wait as long as I have.

Allocation ordered 13/6/19

Built 3/9/20 (3 days after my birthday)

Finally moved from Lansing MI to the rail yard in New Boston 5/28/20

Still waiting. Getting frustrating. I thought things would move along more quickly when it reached the rail yard. If this keeps up won’t have much time to drive it before I have to put it up for the Vermont winter.
VT-1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 01:45 PM   #47
VT-1LE

Drives: 2020 2SS 1LE Satin Steel Metallic
Allocation 12/6/19
VT-1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 01:59 PM   #48
GearheadSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by VT-1LE View Post
That would be cool to have it built on your birthday. Hopefully you don’t have to wait as long as I have.

Allocation ordered 13/6/19

Built 3/9/20 (3 days after my birthday)

Finally moved from Lansing MI to the rail yard in New Boston 5/28/20

Still waiting. Getting frustrating. I thought things would move along more quickly when it reached the rail yard. If this keeps up won’t have much time to drive it before I have to put it up for the Vermont winter.
That's a bummer for sure. We have one that was built 3/11 that is also stuck at the rail yard. It is at least in Texas now so we're just waiting on it to get put on truck and sent to us. Should be here this week.
Old 06-17-2020, 02:29 PM   #49
VQ35DE

Drives: 2013 / 2SS / RS / L99
Quote:
What I'm saying that is that I've been doing this for 20 years and when it comes to GM incentives, IT'S ALWAYS WHAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. Period. The dealership might offer some sort of incentive on their end but it's not coming from GM.

My goal on this forum is a)enjoy the Camaro content because I'm an enthusiast and b) to help people and to give them the correct ordering information. Luckily, I'm not the only one on this forum that's here to help. Becky does a fantastic job with this.

When I see someone make comments that I know aren't true, I'm going to say something about it. You made 2 comments about something a dealer has told you as being true when I know they're not. That's why I said what I said.

Thank you !
VQ35DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 05:42 PM   #50
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
Where any of your orders a rally green 1le?
Quote:
That's a bummer for sure. We have one that was built 3/11 that is also stuck at the rail yard. It is at least in Texas now so we're just waiting on it to get put on truck and sent to us. Should be here this week.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 07:16 PM   #51
GearheadSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rat View Post
Where any of your orders a rally green 1le?
No. I almost ordered Rally Green but went another route. Here's what I have ordered.

1SS Crush
1SS Black
2SS Black
2SS Riverside Blue
2SS Satin Steel

All of them have PDR.
Old 06-17-2020, 09:38 PM   #52
3.8TransAM

Drives: SS 1LE, 89 TTA, 91 GTA, 91 Formula
Quote:
Quote:
No. I almost ordered Rally Green but went another route. Here's what I have ordered.

1SS Crush
1SS Black
2SS Black
2SS Riverside Blue
2SS Satin Steel

All of them have PDR.

Hmmmm Mind PM'ing me the specs on the Crush? I'm kinda curious about what u guys have them priced at, im also 46319 zip code though. I think the travel and or shipping would kind of kill it however.......... who knows.
3.8TransAM is offline   Reply With Quote