Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance - Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs

Phastek Performance

Old 11-09-2018, 01:01 AM   #1
KirkH

Drives: 2016 2SS M6 Mosaic Blk Met-SOLD
Hot deal alert: The Belt $24.99! plus free gift

I use this detailer's belt everyday! This is a great price! $24.99!!!
Quality, washable, durable, lasts forever.

Http://www.autogeek.net/the-autogeek-belt.html

The Belt, Detailer's Belt PLUS a FREE gift. For a limited time only, receive 3 qty. 16x24 - DARK BLUE Microfiber w/ Black Silk Banding FREE with your purchase!
$23.97 Value!

It’s the next best thing to having Mike Phillips as your assistant!

The Belt makes detailing easier, plain and simple. I worked with a good friend and long-time customer of Autogeek to aid in the development of The Belt, making sure that it was absolutely perfect. Perfect is a strong word, a definitive to some…but to me the word perfect means the best, and that’s what The Belt stands for in this industry. It is arguably the best detailing accessory you’ll ever purchase – bar none. Use it once and you’ll wonder how you ever detailed your vehicle without it.

First and foremost, The Belt is a time saver. Thanks to its abundance of pockets that hold bottles ranging from 8 oz. to 32 oz., you’ll always have your polish, microfiber towel, roll of tape, or extra buffing pad right by your side – literally! The Belt is stylish, functional and it screams “professional,” which is especially important for detailers trying to make a lasting impression on their customers.

Work smart, not hard. That was the mindset during the development of The Belt. Because after all, how many times do you have to stop what you’re doing, put down the polisher, and try and find the towel you need to wipe off the polish, or the bottle of polish that you need to reload your pad! This is a frustration that we ALL experience, one that is solved by The Belt.

Last edited by KirkH; 11-09-2018 at 11:24 AM.
KirkH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:30 AM   #2
torqueaddict

Drives: Tesla M3 LR-AWD [Former 1SS owner]
You sold me on this! I've seen detail belts for > $80.00
torqueaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 11:25 AM   #3
KirkH

Drives: 2016 2SS M6 Mosaic Blk Met-SOLD
Looks like they sold all of these at the cheap price. Back to $59.99
KirkH is offline   Reply With Quote