Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 06-23-2016, 01:56 PM   #1
brs2873

Drives: BLACK on BLACK on BLACK 2013 SS2/RS
SOFLO MUSCLE CAR "MARYLAND CHAPTER"

Hello, i am opening a chapter from my old club i belonged too in South Florida, This will be the start of the club as we gain members. This club is for Muscle cars. We do not have fees and the only rules are you have to be respectful to everyone in the club. Talking shit to the member you know is OK as well but be sure the member knows you. We do not need drama in our club and it will not be tolerated at all. This club will have meets as soon as i can setup a place to do meets where we are welcomed. do not need to be kick out of a location because we did not ask to be there in the first place. Also at meets there is not burn outs or loud music unless there is a DJ that was setup for the meet. We are here to exchange knowledge and admire each others cars not to listen to 10 different types on loud music. Other than that lets have a good time and respect each other.[IMG]www.facebook.com/groups/1082557661818803/[/IMG]
Attached Images

brs2873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:16 PM   #2
solo3445

Drives: My SS2................
cool.... sound great