Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

AWE Tuning

Old 01-17-2019, 09:23 AM   #15
WCKD 1LE

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Site does need an overhaul, will it happen? Nope.
WCKD 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 02:36 PM   #16
Grumpy1

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Hyper Blue A10
It has its pros and cons.
If its just to push an already made product then no.
I find c7 threads leaned more on feedback from the forum members about wanting a particular product, design ideas, and eventually the finished product.
For this I'll be the first to admit I wouldn't even think about looking in the vendors section.
Grumpy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 02:52 PM   #17
Tyl3r

Drives: Camaro 2LT
If vendors' posts didn't appear in the 'New posts' section, problem solved. Some vendors abuse this functionality.
Tyl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 03:24 PM   #18
DarkFangz1100

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I mean my take on the situation is it's not really C7's fault people ask them questions and they respond

However! I agree they do have a Sponsor section on the forum which they should move their posts to once their product is out of the R&D and available for sale...but in the early stages cool go for it.
Old 01-17-2019, 04:46 PM   #19
Vtor_ZL1
Who Needs to KNOW?

Drives: 18 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl3r View Post
If vendors' posts didn't appear in the 'New posts' section, problem solved. Some vendors abuse this functionality.

That would be sweet instead of me just nope'ing the fk out through entire post-a-thon

Are you in the NY/NJ/PA/CT region? Join us for autox fun at MetLife Stadium. HUGE lots, tons of runs.

http://www.motorsportsne.com/
Vtor_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:51 PM   #20
DougCBJ

Drives: 2016 Blue 2SS
replied to pms
DougCBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 04:39 PM   #21
cellsafemode

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Meh, I still prefer this allegedly poorly maintained forum over facebook or any other social media site.

There's absolutely nothing that would convince me to sign up to that junk to view any content on their platforms. Hell to the no.

I dont have a problem with sponsors posting stuff either though. As long as the poster is someone who has the ability to respond to questions and such with more than just marketing spiel.
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:00 PM   #22
Apex_Missing_Ape

Drives: 2018 2SS 1LE
Spot on, OP. Also, your car looks great!
Apex_Missing_Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 04:47 PM   #23
PittsburghCamaro

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Be happy you have vendors, coming from a CTS-V, other than Weapon X, there wasn’t many options out there for Gen 2 V’s
PittsburghCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 08:09 PM   #24
C7 Carbon

Drives: Camaro
Hey guys! Sorry some of you feel that our threads are popping up a bit too much! We are a full manufacturing / design company. Any new products you would like to see us make, just let us know. We have our new 19 1le shop camaro available to make some new fresh designs
C7 Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:12 AM   #25
Wolvie70

Drives: 2016 2SS, Summit White, A8, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by C7 Carbon View Post
Hey guys! Sorry some of you feel that our threads are popping up a bit too much! We are a full manufacturing / design company. Any new products you would like to see us make, just let us know. We have our new 19 1le shop camaro available to make some new fresh designs
Now they are going to spam this thread, great!
Wolvie70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:05 AM   #26
16CamaroSS

Drives: 2016 Summit White Camaro SS (2SS)
I think simple bump posts are mildly annoying but other posts are welcoming. I check this thread subforum specifically to see new products whether it's something someone found on Amazon, CarId, Ebay, etc. or it's something a vendor is posting.

C7 interacting with forum members to design something is just awesome in my mind.
16CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 01:27 PM   #27
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougCBJ View Post
replied to pms
Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
Meh, I still prefer this allegedly poorly maintained forum over facebook or any other social media site.

There's absolutely nothing that would convince me to sign up to that junk to view any content on their platforms. Hell to the no.

I dont have a problem with sponsors posting stuff either though. As long as the poster is someone who has the ability to respond to questions and such with more than just marketing spiel.
Facebook is becoming a much easier place to get almost instant feedback for anyone in search of answers to problems or questions regarding modding or anything Camaro related. There are literally dozens of groups to join. I still come here often though mostly out of habit and curiosity. Been a long time member here and Camaro5!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex_Missing_Ape View Post
Spot on, OP. Also, your car looks great!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittsburghCamaro View Post
Be happy you have vendors, coming from a CTS-V, other than Weapon X, there wasn’t many options out there for Gen 2 V’s
Very happy for generous and sponsors otherwise there would be no Camaro6! They just need to respect their place here! They would also have nothing to sell if it weren’t for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C7 Carbon View Post
Nothing personal against you or any other sponsor here. Maybe this forum needs a place for you to post new products and questions about planned products. There does exist a sub forum in the Sponsors section that’s called “announcements “. Maybe that’s the place for you to post your ideas about new products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16CamaroSS View Post
I think simple bump posts are mildly annoying but other posts are welcoming. I check this thread subforum specifically to see new products whether it's something someone found on Amazon, CarId, Ebay, etc. or it's something a vendor is posting.

C7 interacting with forum members to design something is just awesome in my mind.
I agree so there should be a sub forum for “new product” announcements. Wait, there already is! Vendors announcements.
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 01:31 PM   #28
danhr
BAMF SS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS A8
Send a message via AIM to danhr
Curse those vendors for trying to advertise!

Especially since they have to pay money to the site, which goes towards upkeep/maintenance/hardware and you don't pay squat!

We need more handouts and the people who actually give monetary contributions need less freedom!

Stock Longblock

800 SAE rwhp. 9.4 @ 145 mph.
danhr is offline   Reply With Quote