Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Phastek Performance

Old 02-18-2021, 02:59 PM   #1
Clayj62915

Drives: Chevy Camaro
Iroc-z Spoiler broken

Just wanted to warn people about Jeff at Magg performance. I bought an iroc-z Spoiler from him and 8 months later it started to split apart. I contacted him and sent him pictures and videos of the damage. He assured me he would replace it but fed me excuses about the manufacture moving shops. Now 3 months later he won't respond to my emails.
Attached Images

Clayj62915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 05:02 AM   #2
cheeze9878

Drives: 17 camaro ss
I will say that it very well may not be Jeff but the making the parts, there are multiple threads about how he is a piece of s*@t and scammed many people out of money and never sending parts then not talking to anyone or anything. So I'm just saying anything that has to do with that (I think his name was Mark) Iroc-z stuff I would be very very skeptical about it. And don't get me wrong it may be Jeff as well because for some reason I want to say there was a Jeff that "worked on his internet website stuff" so that may be the same guy and they are just makeing fake businesses or something.

Edit: Look up "6LE Design" that was where all the iroc stuff comes from I believe. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this.
cheeze9878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 06:40 AM   #3
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Depending on what the spoiler is made from, I’d rout the crack and either (or in combination) epoxy, bondo, fill with fiberglass. Then sand, prime and rattle can repaint. You know you’re not going to get anything out of that guy...
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 07:56 AM   #4
Jaxcam02

Drives: 2017 Silverado/2017 ZL1
Yea, I don't know what happened to that whole brand but I always had good experiences with Mark. And then all of a sudden everything just collapsed. I've never dealt with Jeff but he is the guy that did have a working relationship with Mark when 6LE was a thing. Just from what I have heard, I wouldn't do any business with either of them anymore.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:16 PM   #5
KindaOrange

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxcam02 View Post
Yea, I don't know what happened to that whole brand but I always had good experiences with Mark. And then all of a sudden everything just collapsed. I've never dealt with Jeff but he is the guy that did have a working relationship with Mark when 6LE was a thing. Just from what I have heard, I wouldn't do any business with either of them anymore.
hahahaha omg dude

your profile pic

KindaOrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, iroc-z, magg performance, spoiler