Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-28-2020, 09:09 AM   #127
Wyzz Kydd
Banned

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2ltr View Post
-sigh-

Yea I get paid to teach firearms classes too. Doesn't make me better than anyone else. I prefer the attitude of "there's always something to learn". I'll leave it a that.
There's always something to learn. Maybe if I were a world champion I would feel differently, but right now I agree with you on that.

Having said that, I don't think that guy has much to offer unless you want to learn how to produce Youtube videos. I watch some of his videos just to see what happened. I find his comments irritating and him less than convincing.

Also, if you're not any better then anyone else, why are you teaching classes? When I want to learn, I go to someone who is better at the subject than I am, not someone who's not 'better than anyone else.'
Wyzz Kydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:57 PM   #128
turbo2ltr

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE
Quote:
if you're not any better then anyone else, why are you teaching classes?
I think you know what I meant but.. yes my point exactly. Whether they teach is completely unrelated to their skill level (unfortunately). Anyone can teach classes. I know someone who claims she provides firearms training to women and she couldn't even pass a standard AZ POST qualification after several tries. It's scary that shes teaching people.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:56 AM   #129
Wyzz Kydd
Banned

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2ltr View Post
I think you know what I meant but.. yes my point exactly. Whether they teach is completely unrelated to their skill level (unfortunately). Anyone can teach classes. I know someone who claims she provides firearms training to women and she couldn't even pass a standard AZ POST qualification after several tries. It's scary that shes teaching people.
Amen to that.

Look, no offense intended to you. I just have a low opinion of Active Self Protection. That doesn't mean I have a low opinion of you.
Wyzz Kydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:11 AM   #130
IneedAZ

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 & 2021 BMW M340i x Dr
If its not on my person, i usually have it in the glove box with extra mags. Once i get to my destination it goes on my person.

Sold 1967 Camaro Pro Street. Ran 10's mild BB on NOS.

2017 HyperBlue ZL1 A10 ** Born 3/17/17**Delivered 4/08/17
2020 Build: Mag2650, BTR Stage2, NW103, BG, 14% lower, 90mm upper, ARH 2" Long system w/no cats, SW Legend mufflers. **807hp/762tq on 93 gas** and **848hp/792tq on e47**

Sold 2018 (Go Mango) Dodge Charger Daytona 392 Daily Driver

Daily Driver 2021 BMW M340i Xdrive
IneedAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 06:05 AM   #131
Maraderchic

Drives: camaro
At the moment, my pistol sits on the table while I eat. Near it, there is my new Creedmoor from https://ballachy.com/best-barrel-len...6-5-creedmoor/. I have no care whatsoever about security with it. I was thinking of finding a good place for it in the house, but as I realized I lived alone, I could leave it even in the sink if I wished it. But you could try buying a safe and keep it there. My father used to do it. However, I did find it as a kid, so I don’t know if it works that food. Good luck tho. Please tell us if you find some good place for the pistol.

Last edited by Maraderchic; 03-12-2022 at 01:43 PM.
Maraderchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 06:30 AM   #132
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maraderchic View Post
At the moment, my pistol sits on the table while I eat.
Guessing you're eating spam

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 02:31 PM   #133
SSShark

Drives: '23 1SS Sharkskin A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyzz Kydd View Post
I got pulled by a State T. about a year and a half ago. 91 in the 70. I had planned on running about 86, but let it drift up on me. I shoot competitively and was on my way to a match.

The Trooper walked up to my window and we exchanged the usual, do you know why I pulled you over, etc etc. At one point he asked if I had any guns in the car to which I replied ‘yes.’

He said ‘where is it?’

I replied. ‘There are four in the trunk, one under my seat and one in the console.’

He gave me a puzzled look and I explained that I was headed to a competition which was what the four in the trunk were for.

He wrote me for 84 in the 70 which in Georgia gives you no points.

Coincidence, I don’t think so. I think he was a car guy and a gun guy.

Great story!!
SSShark is offline   Reply With Quote