Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-23-2017, 05:23 PM   #1
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Camaro Takes Flight

http://local12.com/news/local/car-fl...-township-home

This was one of the members in my local camaro club. He had traumatic injuries to his spinal cord, before surgery he couldn't feel from his chest down. He recently came out of surgery and the doc said it went well.

Be sure to always put safety first when taking trips to Mexico or activities. Prayers to him and his family.
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:09 PM   #2
BubbaSS
WHAT RED LIGHT?!

Drives: 2011 Black Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Hope your friend is ok! Scary accident!
2011 2SS/RS M6 BLACK - VARARAM NO TUNE INTAKE, MODDED AND PORTED TB, PORTED INTAKE MANIFOLD, VITESSE THROTTLE CONTROLLER, DOUG THORLEY LT'S, CATLESS, X-PIPE, 25" STAINLESS WORKS RETRO CHAMBERED MUFFLERS, CUSTOM 2.5" MANDREL BENT EXHAUST, RICHMOND 4.10 GEARS, CUSTOM CAM (231/242 @ 114LSA), MUSTANG DYNO TUNED BY TORQ, 20% CERAMIC TINTS, EIBACH PROKIT SPRINGS 1" DROP, HAWK PERFORMANCE CERAMIC BRAKES, NITTO INVO TIRES, HYDROCARBON TAIL LIGHT AND FOG LIGHT BEZELS BY EMBLEMPROS, METRA DASH KIT, JVC KW-AV71BT, PHOENIX GOLD iAMP GM1, PASSPORT QI45 - 450 RWHP 415 RWTQ
BubbaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:28 PM   #3
Blazer098

Drives: 2015 Summit White SS
Hope he has a speedy recovery.. On a side note, is that a Camaro police car?
Old 02-23-2017, 07:18 PM   #4
1Coopgt

Drives: All Black 2012 1LS
I'm not going to sugar coat it. Way to be a dumb ass . I hope they throw the book at him after he recovers from his injuries . Thank god he didn't hurt anyone inside the house .

And yes this is the type of comments I hear made about sportbike riders which I'm one of.

Also yes I'm not Innocent I've done stupid things in the past and future.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:21 PM   #5
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
jw are you a cop?
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:23 PM   #6
PeteD

Drives: 2012 2SS Victory Red with white st
Wow. That sucks. Glad he is still with us. We all know the risk we take just walking out the door. Much less pushing the limits a little. God knows I push the limits a lot. And don't have to go out of the country to do it. All it takes is a split second. Hope he recovers ok.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:30 PM   #7
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer098 View Post
Hope he has a speedy recovery.. On a side note, is that a Camaro police car?
I saw that too! I couldn't tell. Maybe a first responder/volunteer firefighter? I've seen them use personal vehicles with light/stickers ans what not. I'd like to know as well.
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:37 PM   #8
CanyonSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
All the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace." -- George Washington
Old 02-23-2017, 08:55 PM   #9
CamaroFred

Drives: Miss Con Ception
Is he going to try to collect from the homeowner because the house shouldn't have gotten in his way?
Old 02-23-2017, 09:45 PM   #10
KROLIS

Drives: 2017 2LT/RS & 2013 2LT/RS vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Coopgt View Post
I'm not going to sugar coat it. Way to be a dumb ass . I hope they throw the book at him after he recovers from his injuries . Thank god he didn't hurt anyone inside the house .

And yes this is the type of comments I hear made about sportbike riders which I'm one of.

KROLIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:17 PM   #11
IkoIko
IkoIko

Drives: '12 2SS 6MT Victory Red
Send a message via AIM to IkoIko
May your friend's body heal well and his spirit lead him on.
IkoIko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:49 PM   #12
Ponchonutty

Drives: 2012 SS L99 Converible
That would be awesome to have watched! Was he drunk or just dumb?
Ponchonutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 11:12 PM   #13
Ace0751
GEN5 Detail

Drives: 2011 Synergy Series 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Coopgt View Post

Pretty ignorant saying that when you don't know all the facts. Bet you didn't know that the person was ran off the road by a drunk driver which caused this crash. Gather facts before posting ignorant comments.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:26 PM   #14
Black_SS10
SomeguyK

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
You have gotta be going pretty damn fast to hit a wall, a tree, and the second story of a house. Even if you got ran off the road. Just saying...
TMS 427, Dart iron Block, Forged assembly, Frankenstien heads, AGP TT 62/62 BB turbo's, AGP/Fore triple fuel system, Tilton clutch, Holley 1 7/8 shorties, Technostalgia tail lights,Oracle, Aeroforce, MGW shifter,Flowmaster, Pegasus subframe bushings,BMR trailing & toe arms,Z28 UCA bushings,Zl1 rear sway bar,Prothane,BMR,Goodridge brake lines,Ridetech HQ coilovers,3.91,Trutrac,billet caps,DSS axles,HE offest,built TR6060,1LE diffuser,Havoc spoiler,SSclones,20in MRR 017, Pirelli P Zero, Nitto NT555RII

More to come.
Black_SS10 is offline   Reply With Quote