Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-09-2020, 07:46 PM   #1
jaybee924

Drives: 2021 RSBlueM ZL1 & 2019 Rd Garn 2SS
Juiced Motorsports, thumbs up!!!

I normally don't do the feedback part of the forum but seeing that they have not so many great reviews I'll leave mine.

I have ordered from Juiced before and had a great experience in 2018 when I ordered a Billy Boat axleback for my C6 Grand Sport Corvette. They answered any questions I had and then told me when the build date was and how long it would take before it would ship out.

To now I ordered the Solo Performance axleback (Promo Code: Camaro6) with Black Tips on Oct. 26 and received it on Nov. 4. To me and these days the package came in a timely manner. The only hiccup I had is I requested the package be held at the carrier hub for me to pickup. I never got the tracking numbers so I can make sure it got held or know when it was going to be there so I could kill the cameras because I didn't know if I would be home when the package came in, wanted to keep it hidden from my girlfriend which has access to the cameras at that house and knew mama couldn't get it in her house. So when I seen the pings in my e-mail I killed those cameras and deleted the footage of the driver delivering the package. I don't know if she seen or not but she hasn't said anything. I would order from Juiced again, I can live with the little hiccup for great price and I got my parts which is what matters at the end of the day. Sorry for writing the book.

Juiced Motorsports saved me dollars and when I got my package I started to holla.
jaybee924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 03:38 PM   #2
KyptonGreen1LE

Drives: Camaro
I've also had nothing but positive experiences with them. They are local to me so I've had them do my installs too. Great prices, parts showed up when they said they would and they did awesome work on my cars.
KyptonGreen1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 10:25 PM   #3
Village Idiot

Drives: 2019 Camaro SS
Didn’t they get banned on here for scamming people?
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 11:18 PM   #4
AZIROC

Drives: '86 IROC-Z '18 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Didn’t they get banned on here for scamming people?

Yet admin still keeps their banner up.
AZIROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 10:53 AM   #5
KyptonGreen1LE

Drives: Camaro
Didn't scam me. I talked to the owner a bit and they said they had major issues getting parts last year which shouldn't surprise anyone.
KyptonGreen1LE is offline   Reply With Quote