Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 10-05-2020, 12:55 PM   #1
puppykat33

Drives: Black 2019 ZL1 M6,
SOLER PREFORMANCE SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!

Just giving a shout out to Mike at Soler Performance. Just had the pleasure of doing business with mike, He has answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. I have always seen him answer all questions about his product when asked on the forum. He has given people small parts they have broken while installing parts even though he didn't half to. The list goes on and on about the service you receive from Soler and Mike.

If you are in the market for a Throttle Body or Throttle controller and are on the fence about who to go with. I feel you will not find a better company or person to deal with.

Thanks again mike for all of your help bud
2019 Black ZL1, M6, CF Hood and Dash, Nav System, ZL1 Addons rock guards and lift points, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, DD Smoked Marker Lights, Ceramic window tint, Gtechniq 9yr ceramic coating. JL Audio stealth box 12W6, Dyanamat trunk, Dead pedal cover, Soler TB/TC, Green Filter, Carbon-fiber Borla S-Type
puppykat33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:12 PM   #2
MartinLe

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 M6
Just installed my throttle contrtoller.

Up until now, my car always felt like a quarter horse waiting patiently to get out of the gate and do her thing. NOW, she is one of those horses that are rearing up and pawing at the gate letting everyone know she is not to be trifled with.

Thank you, Mike.
MartinLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:34 PM   #3
HCI2000SS

Drives: 2018 Camaro V6/RS
I agree, Soler Performance is awesome! Doesn't matter which model Camaro you have, their throttle bodies make a big difference, and Mike is pleasure to deal with
HCI2000SS is offline   Reply With Quote