Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #1
id3ej4y

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
RPI Designs RK Sport Spoiler

I ordered this item April 29th and received it on May 23rd. The first time I called to check the status was on May 8th via phone and no one answered so I decided to send an email. I received a response from Josh that day explaining that RPI was 7-10 business days from the order date and that they were currently working on my spoiler. I called again on May 14th (12th business day) and there was no answer as well, so I emailed them once again about the status and Josh told me that they were behind and it would definitely ship Thursday (2 days later). So when Thursday came and my item was not marked shipped I sent an email first because I knew no one would answer the number provided on their website and Josh told me the item was in the bake room and would not be ready until the following Monday. The item actually shipped Monday and I received it yesterday and it was flawless. They did an awesome paint job and it was packaged very well so there was no damage. Overall, I love the spoiler and I believe they did a great paint job and it matches the paint perfectly. I just think they should work on their customer service and hire someone to answer/return miss calls made to their office, especially during their working hours listed on their site.
Attached Images

id3ej4y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
family man

Drives: .
Looks good, worth the wait I'd say.
family man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
BAWLZ SS

Drives: '10 Camaro LS3 2SS/RS, 1968 Nova
it does look good but I hate it when u get no updates to where the heck ur parts are at!!! For me... I might not need the part and I might not be installing the part until about to weeks from now lets say but I want it NOW since I already paid for it. Just want to have it with me!!! I hate the waiting game. Regular wait its ok but when u get no answers to where ur parts are at its very frustrating!!!!
Performance- Kooks Headers w/HF cats, ZL1 Corsa exhaust, VMax, CAI Inc. CAI, MGW shifter, RX CC Suspension - KW V3 Coilovers/ Full PFADT & BMR suspension Appearance - ZL1 Fascia/Sides/ Diffuser, AAC Afterburners, RK Sport 3pc Spoiler, SLP Black out Kit
BAWLZ SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
RPI has hired someone already as they stated in another review about them. I too had a very difficult time getting a hold of someone then a had issues with their paint adhering to the part. Had to wait a total of 11 weeks to get the finally product.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Just wanted to post a quick hello and remind you that I will be starting on June 10th at 9:00am . My main goal is to give you the customer the best customer service that can be offered, whether if it is answering technical questions on the phone or answering your emails or checking on a tracking number. I have been in the Aftermarket automotive business for 15 years as a Technical sales rep for SLP performance parts, so I am very familiar with the Camaro brand, but I am also familiar with you the customer as I have attended many of shows and have talked to a lot of you already on the phone or face to face. Anyone that knows me, knows I am a car guy/gearhead and a GM diehard. So if you have any questions, would like to place an order, or even if you have a suggestion, please give me a call I am here to help. My contact information is right below on my signature. Thanks, Don
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote