Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Z/28 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-29-2016, 08:36 PM   #15
crabman

Drives: Sniffin the tree.
If you're like me you will soon enough want to sell it where the final blow will come, it will trade for less, sell for less, and be harder to get rid of either way. Do yourself a favor and don't go there. Get a mistress. Do crack. Put your retirement on Sea Biscuit. There are many ways you can hate yourself less. Or you can just get a wrap and thank yourself for being stupid but with the kind of forethought that allows a hair dryer to make you whole again.

It's my opinion folks, I've owned a lot of cars and made a lot of mistakes along the way but the simple truth is going with matte paint is easily my top mistake. Even trying to trade the damn thing some dealers would look at the paint and tell me they didn't want it. They wouldn't even make a so low it's stupid offer. Never seen anything like it.

Think about this one twice gents.
crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 05:18 PM   #16
29er

Drives: 14 1LE Garage King
why not some wild paint a la carte.. for 2k? some wild red's, green, orange/tangerine, some flat paint too; why not?

it' needs to be apart from the crowd.
29er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 11:09 PM   #17
Salespunk

Drives: BMW M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29er View Post
why not some wild paint a la carte.. for 2k? some wild red's, green, orange/tangerine, some flat paint too; why not?

it' needs to be apart from the crowd.
A paint to sample option would be awesome, but I wouldn't expect anything below $5K for custom colors.
Salespunk is offline   Reply With Quote