Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-03-2021, 10:01 PM   #1
1jaaay

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE
New Soon to be Camaro owner

Hellooooo.

The name is 1jaaay, from Detroit, Michigan. I’m happy to be a part of an already large community. I am a soon to be Camaro Owner hopefully sometime next year lol. This would be my first real muscle car. My first car was a 2008 or 2009, can’t remember the year, Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged. Because of where I reside, I then made the “responsible” adult decision to buy a gas efficient car and all season friendly car by purchasing a 2019 Toyota Camry SE. After 1 year of driving that car, me and my girlfriend took a trip to LA in 2019 and rented a 2019 Camaro 2SS. Since then…. I’ve been crazy about it and have finally gotten my hands on ordering a 2022 Camaro 2SS. I’m just now getting into the car game so be kind lmao and please don’t mind my 101 questions. Once again thank you for allowing me into your community. I’m glad to be here.

����✌��
1jaaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 09:27 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 12-04-2021, 12:22 PM   #3
witenite

Drives: 2010 2SS non RS
Welcome!
Old 12-06-2021, 10:05 AM   #4
TXCSSU
Account Suspended

Drives: 2022 ZL1 M6/Nissan Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jaaay View Post
Hellooooo.

The name is 1jaaay, from Detroit, Michigan. I’m happy to be a part of an already large community. I am a soon to be Camaro Owner hopefully sometime next year lol. This would be my first real muscle car. My first car was a 2008 or 2009, can’t remember the year, Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged. Because of where I reside, I then made the “responsible” adult decision to buy a gas efficient car and all season friendly car by purchasing a 2019 Toyota Camry SE. After 1 year of driving that car, me and my girlfriend took a trip to LA in 2019 and rented a 2019 Camaro 2SS. Since then…. I’ve been crazy about it and have finally gotten my hands on ordering a 2022 Camaro 2SS. I’m just now getting into the car game so be kind lmao and please don’t mind my 101 questions. Once again thank you for allowing me into your community. I’m glad to be here.

����✌��

Black is a beautiful color but one of the harder colors to keep clean. But when it's clean with the right trim, man does it look good.
TXCSSU is offline   Reply With Quote