Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers


Phastek Performance


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2021, 08:33 AM   #197
tommcd24
 
tommcd24's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS M6 NPP Convertible
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: MN
Posts: 174
Heard from my dealer yesterday that my car is finally on the train and moved from Toledo yesterday morning and made it to Chicago late afternoon yesterday. Getting closer
__________________
2SS Convertible M6 NPP Riverside Blue w/ Silver Rally Stripes
Dec. 1: somewhere in Wisconsin...
Nov. 29: Left Toledo, in Chicago late afternoon
Nov. 16: Toledo, OH (waiting for a train)
Nov. 9: 3800 -> 4300 (for stripes)
Oct. 8: 3400 status TPW 10/25
Oct. 6: 3100 status TPW 10/25
Sept. 27: 3000 status TPW 10/25 (Originally: Sept. 9: 3000 status TPW 10/4/2021)
Sept. 3: 2000 status (after 5 1/2 months)
Sept. 2: Change Order: 2SS (V6 constraint)
April 12: Reordered as ‘22 3LT RS V6 (March 16:Initial Order ‘21 3LT RS V6)
tommcd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 08:51 PM   #198
Aquarius
 
Aquarius's Avatar
 
Drives: Ordered a 2022 Camaro 1SS
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: Waterloo, Iowa
Posts: 128
So things are moving fast in Lansing. My car was built right before Thanksgiving and so now I have been waiting for information about delivery. Checked with Joe yesterday (12/1) and he reported back a 3800 status. Sitting bored at work, I decide to check the Chevy site to see if anything has changed. To my surprise, I get a message now saying I need to check with my dealership now. Ask Joe to please check again and it is suddenly now 5000 status and the car is at my dealership!

Extremely appreciative of Joe for providing updates whenever I asked. Without him, I would have no clue what is going on with my car because I have received ZERO calls form my dealership, and even today, was told the car should be at the dealership by Monday. Providing this information so people know to be proactive in the current status of the cars instead of relying on your dealership to keep you in the loop (and also to vent some frustration).
__________________
9/9/2021 - 1100 (date of deposit)
10/15/2021 - 2000
11/4/2021 - 3100 Status TPW 11/15
11/9/2021 - 3400 Status TPW 11/15
11/24/2021 - 3800 Status built 11/23/2021
12/2/2021 - 5000 Status

order number ZZBFPN
Aquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:13 PM   #199
JKSully
 
JKSully's Avatar
 
Drives: 22 Camaro 2SS, 20 Subaru Crosstrek
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: DFW TX
Posts: 472
Glad to see people's cars are getting close. Hope you can take delivery very soon (on a nice day to boot)!
__________________
Earth is an oblate spheroid

2022 | 2SS | M6 | NPP | Summit White | Carbon Flash Wheels | Black Lugs | Red Calipers | Adrenaline Red | Red Knee Pads | Nav |
- 1100 - 8/16/21
- 3000 - 9/21/21 - TPW 10/18/21
- 3400 - 10/1/21
- 3800 - 10/20/21 - built 10/19/21
- 5000 - 11/12/21
- 6000 - 11/13/21
JKSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM   #200
tommcd24
 
tommcd24's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS M6 NPP Convertible
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: MN
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
So things are moving fast in Lansing. My car was built right before Thanksgiving and so now I have been waiting for information about delivery. Checked with Joe yesterday (12/1) and he reported back a 3800 status. Sitting bored at work, I decide to check the Chevy site to see if anything has changed. To my surprise, I get a message now saying I need to check with my dealership now. Ask Joe to please check again and it is suddenly now 5000 status and the car is at my dealership!

Extremely appreciative of Joe for providing updates whenever I asked. Without him, I would have no clue what is going on with my car because I have received ZERO calls form my dealership, and even today, was told the car should be at the dealership by Monday. Providing this information so people know to be proactive in the current status of the cars instead of relying on your dealership to keep you in the loop (and also to vent some frustration).
That’s quite a change. You must be within the 500 mile radius where they load it on a truck and bypass rail completely. Congratulations!
__________________
2SS Convertible M6 NPP Riverside Blue w/ Silver Rally Stripes
Dec. 1: somewhere in Wisconsin...
Nov. 29: Left Toledo, in Chicago late afternoon
Nov. 16: Toledo, OH (waiting for a train)
Nov. 9: 3800 -> 4300 (for stripes)
Oct. 8: 3400 status TPW 10/25
Oct. 6: 3100 status TPW 10/25
Sept. 27: 3000 status TPW 10/25 (Originally: Sept. 9: 3000 status TPW 10/4/2021)
Sept. 3: 2000 status (after 5 1/2 months)
Sept. 2: Change Order: 2SS (V6 constraint)
April 12: Reordered as ‘22 3LT RS V6 (March 16:Initial Order ‘21 3LT RS V6)
tommcd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM   #201
ZL1plumbin
 
Drives: ZL1 1LE on order
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: MI
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommcd24 View Post
That’s quite a change. You must be within the 500 mile radius where they load it on a truck and bypass rail completely. Congratulations!
So within 500 miles they just load on a truck and ship to the dealer? Makes a lot of sense actually. My dealer is well under 100 miles from the plant. So that should speed things up one day if the care ever actually gets built
ZL1plumbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM   #202
JKSully
 
JKSully's Avatar
 
Drives: 22 Camaro 2SS, 20 Subaru Crosstrek
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: DFW TX
Posts: 472
I thought I read somewhere that ZL1 1LEs only go by truck, regardless of distance - but I won't swear by it. I think maybe it's due to the splitter, makes getting it on a train difficult?
__________________
Earth is an oblate spheroid

2022 | 2SS | M6 | NPP | Summit White | Carbon Flash Wheels | Black Lugs | Red Calipers | Adrenaline Red | Red Knee Pads | Nav |
- 1100 - 8/16/21
- 3000 - 9/21/21 - TPW 10/18/21
- 3400 - 10/1/21
- 3800 - 10/20/21 - built 10/19/21
- 5000 - 11/12/21
- 6000 - 11/13/21
JKSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #203
ZL1plumbin
 
Drives: ZL1 1LE on order
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: MI
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSully View Post
I thought I read somewhere that ZL1 1LEs only go by truck, regardless of distance - but I won't swear by it. I think maybe it's due to the splitter, makes getting it on a train difficult?
Surprised the splitter wouldn’t be a PDI item like i thought I remember seeing the ZR1’s with the high wing getting put on at the dealer.
ZL1plumbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM   #204
JKSully
 
JKSully's Avatar
 
Drives: 22 Camaro 2SS, 20 Subaru Crosstrek
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: DFW TX
Posts: 472
I went looking for the thread where I read that, and I either can't find it or I'm mis-remembering where someone said they require a different truck from non-1LEs, perhaps due to low ride height. The thought was that this slows down deliveries. Sorry for any bad info - at least you're within 100 miles and should be on a truck either way, right?
__________________
Earth is an oblate spheroid

2022 | 2SS | M6 | NPP | Summit White | Carbon Flash Wheels | Black Lugs | Red Calipers | Adrenaline Red | Red Knee Pads | Nav |
- 1100 - 8/16/21
- 3000 - 9/21/21 - TPW 10/18/21
- 3400 - 10/1/21
- 3800 - 10/20/21 - built 10/19/21
- 5000 - 11/12/21
- 6000 - 11/13/21
JKSully is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.