Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-25-2021, 08:00 PM   #15
SS_AL

Drives: 2017 Camaro RS l4 turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper17 View Post
I'm not going to lie ... this sounds like gibberish to me haha. I would love to get a tune done, just don't know what to do (at all) or how to go about it. As for all of those products listed above .. I'm going to drop links and tell me if I'm on the right track or not haha.
Catted downpipe - https://www.mishimoto.com/chevrolet-...pipe-2016.html

Injen Evolution Intake - https://www.americanmuscle.com/injen...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

ZZP Catch Can - https://zzperformance.com/products/z...xoCPOwQAvD_BwE

Can you link the E-85 sensor? Also, what is the T.B spacer & the "I step colder Spark Plugs"? I'm sorry I just have no idea what I'm doing .... yet!!!
The E-85 sensor was installed by me, Go to Vermont tuning, I used the same sensor they use, (if you zoom in on the picture on their website, you can get the part number off of the sensor) I bought s.s. braided fuel line (don't just use rubber hose), and s.s fittings off of ebay, and I figure it was half the price of a kit, if not more, The cold spark plugs take more heat away from the combustion chamber, and so does the E-85 conversion, ZZP has the plugs on their website, you'll definitely want a catch can, the more air you move, the more oil is going to get sucked into places that you don't want it to be.
SS_AL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 04:34 PM   #16
casper17
Cali the Camaro

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_AL View Post
The E-85 sensor was installed by me, Go to Vermont tuning, I used the same sensor they use, (if you zoom in on the picture on their website, you can get the part number off of the sensor) I bought s.s. braided fuel line (don't just use rubber hose), and s.s fittings off of ebay, and I figure it was half the price of a kit, if not more, The cold spark plugs take more heat away from the combustion chamber, and so does the E-85 conversion, ZZP has the plugs on their website, you'll definitely want a catch can, the more air you move, the more oil is going to get sucked into places that you don't want it to be.
Bro, thank you so much. You just cleared it WAY up for me haha. Definitely going to look more into it.
casper17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:04 AM   #17
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_AL View Post
I should have said BHP not WHP

Ah, makes more sense

Looking at your log picture, it appears your stft are going a bit nuts, could indicate a vacuum leak in the system. Now that would depend how you have that graph scaled. If its very tight, it could just make it look a bit worse than it actually is.

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote