Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

AWE Tuning

Old 03-01-2016, 12:40 PM   #29
Netslave
GM paint evaluation dept

Drives: Too many to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn99 View Post
When mine disappears, the interior lighting also can't be changed and the volume knob won't work but the steering wheel volume control will....
Same thing here. Noticed it when mylink first started having issues. It's done it twice but whatever the issue is seems to resolve itself without unhooking the battery. It sat overnight and was there the next day when she checked.

- A GM factory custom orange and mosaic black striped 2016 SS 2SS
- U̶n̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ Officially the worst Mosaic Black paint on a 2016 Camaro SS 2SS

See him here -

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...3M&usp=sharing
Netslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 06:38 PM   #30
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Hello Everyone,

I have taken some time to read over this thread, and I see that a few of you are experiencing an Infotainment concern. Given the opportunity, we would be more than willing to research this further on our end. Please send us a private message containing your full contact information, current mileage, VIN, and preferred dealership if this is something of interest. Another avenue of possible assistance is the Infotainment Help Center. They may be reached at 855-478-7767 during the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST, Monday through Saturday.

Sincerely,

Julie C
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:51 PM   #31
bseiter98

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
This happened a couple of weeks ago and again today. M6 with NPP and I have not pulled any fuses....
bseiter98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 04:16 PM   #32
bseiter98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Hello Everyone,

I have taken some time to read over this thread, and I see that a few of you are experiencing an Infotainment concern. Given the opportunity, we would be more than willing to research this further on our end. Please send us a private message containing your full contact information, current mileage, VIN, and preferred dealership if this is something of interest. Another avenue of possible assistance is the Infotainment Help Center. They may be reached at 855-478-7767 during the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST, Monday through Saturday.

Sincerely,

Julie C
Chevrolet Customer Care
Sent VIN to Julie..
Old 03-17-2016, 04:20 PM   #33
bseiter98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bseiter98 View Post
This happened a couple of weeks ago and again today. M6 with NPP and I have not pulled any fuses....
Here are some pics with and without the driving modeName:  IMG_0035.jpg
Views: 1467
Size:  122.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0036.jpg
Views: 1413
Size:  112.4 KB
Old 03-17-2016, 05:24 PM   #34
jimmypop13

Drives: 2016 camaro ss
This has happened to me a few times even since the new Android auto update
jimmypop13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:59 PM   #35
TECHTURTLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn99 View Post
When mine disappears, the interior lighting also can't be changed and the volume knob won't work but the steering wheel volume control will....
Same thing happened to me, only once so far.

Added
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GM 1LE Sway Bars, BMR Upper/Lower Trailing Arms, BMR Upper Control Arms. BMR Front/Rear Chassis Braces, BMR Tunnel Brace. GM Red knee Pads, GM Black Front Splitter, GM SEMA Concept Grille, GM Dark Taillights, GM Ground Effects package... Savini Di Forza BM-14 Gloss Black Wheels 9's front, 10's rear.
TECHTURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:58 PM   #36
bseiter98

Brought the car to the dealer today, they (of course) could not duplicate the problem. I showed them the pictures I took but told them I cannot duplicate it either. It's very random when it happens. Oh well, they at least have logged the issue.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:46 PM   #37
NSLRedHot

Drives: 2016 SS Red Hot
I received my car one week ago. It has 300 miles and it has done it 3 times. Each time the driving mode does not show up the interior lights cannot be adjusted either. It seems to stick around for 2 or 3 starts and then randomly goes away...very frustrating. Everything else about the car however is AWESOME!
NSLRedHot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:14 AM   #38
HRMLS1024

Drives: 2016 2LT RS V6 AUTO SUMMIT WHITE
As far as I know, it's only happened to me once. At first I thought it was just me, having just got out a 12 hour night shift, the driving mode option was no where to be found.. Went home and got some sleep, when I finally woke up to pick up my son from school, boom there it was again...i'll have to keep a closer eye on it from now on.
HRMLS1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 11:19 AM   #39
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRMLS1024 View Post
As far as I know, it's only happened to me once. At first I thought it was just me, having just got out a 12 hour night shift, the driving mode option was no where to be found.. Went home and got some sleep, when I finally woke up to pick up my son from school, boom there it was again...i'll have to keep a closer eye on it from now on.
This certainly isn’t what we like to hear, HRMLS1024. Have you already brought your driving mode concern to your dealership’s attention? Since they act as our eyes and ears in the field, we rely heavily on their expertise to diagnose vehicle concerns. We would be happy to help arrange a diagnosis appointment if you would like. Please feel free to send us a private message with your VIN, mileage, full contact information and preferred dealership if this interests you.

Best,

Steph B
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:12 PM   #40
NSLRedHot

Drives: 2016 SS Red Hot
I recently took mine to the dealer. I was armed with photos of the driving mode screen and the interior light screen malfunctioning. Of course the dealership could not replicate the problem and said they couldn't do anything for me. They suggested I bring the car in when it is happening. They suggested this may require a software update from GM. Very frustrating to pay extra for dual mode exhaust and then not be able to use it
NSLRedHot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 09:47 AM   #41
Techn9cian805
The BEAST

Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
I had it disappear for me yesterday for the first times. damn.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:46 PM   #42
bseiter98

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSLRedHot View Post
I recently took mine to the dealer. I was armed with photos of the driving mode screen and the interior light screen malfunctioning. Of course the dealership could not replicate the problem and said they couldn't do anything for me. They suggested I bring the car in when it is happening. They suggested this may require a software update from GM. Very frustrating to pay extra for dual mode exhaust and then not be able to use it
Same thing happened to me, dealer could not replicate. Regardless, they would not know what to do if they did replicate it.