Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V6 LGX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 07-05-2020, 04:13 PM   #71
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCI2000SS View Post
Wow I'm really surprised you don't feel a difference already. It definitely shouldn't be like that. If you don't feel a change, then switching to the larger TB won't make any difference. There must be something else going on
Maybe, I remember when I switched to my K&N filter I had a noticeable change. I know the filter probably has more change then TB but at the moment I can’t tell the difference between this and OEM
Happiness: Infinite

Bumbleboy92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 05:20 PM   #72
HCI2000SS

Drives: 2018 Camaro V6/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbleboy92 View Post
Maybe, I remember when I switched to my K&N filter I had a noticeable change. I know the filter probably has more change then TB but at the moment I can’t tell the difference between this and OEM
I hear ya man, and the thing is that all this is subjective anyways. In other words, what one person thinks is great (sounds good, feels good, etc) another person may not feel the same. On paper the TB will do 10 times more than a air filter change, but again it's all subjective
HCI2000SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:31 PM   #73
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCI2000SS View Post
I hear ya man, and the thing is that all this is subjective anyways. In other words, what one person thinks is great (sounds good, feels good, etc) another person may not feel the same. On paper the TB will do 10 times more than a air filter change, but again it's all subjective
Definitely, I’m glad you like the change you got though!
Happiness: Infinite

Bumbleboy92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 04:29 PM   #74
mvp88

Drives: 16 2LT/RS Hy-Blue/manual/NPP/6PBrem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC View Post
No, I think 4 hrs is fine too. There's a lot of argument about how long it actually takes to clear, I have seen from 20min to overnight. We went with 8 hrs (overnight) to be on the safe side. But I think it is a bit of an overkill.

Hey Mike I didn't receive any instruction on relearn with my 84mm TB. Is there a link to this process? Installed it this morning and battery is still disconnected. Just need to know what to do next.
mvp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 05:00 PM   #75
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC

Drives: 2015 Corvette Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp88 View Post
Hey Mike I didn't receive any instruction on relearn with my 84mm TB. Is there a link to this process? Installed it this morning and battery is still disconnected. Just need to know what to do next.
Sorry, I couldn't find this thread for a while. I guess I'm a bit late but here are the instructions attached. Also, available on our website.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf MTB Installation and Relearn Instructions Rev NEW V1.pdf (744.8 KB, 164 views)
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 05:20 PM   #76
fuzzum111

Drives: 2018 Rs Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC View Post
Ha, no problem there. Do you mean the 4th? It has been engine/road tested already for longer than two months.

Besides, with us, there is no risk. 30-day money-back warranty followed by 11-month repair or replacement. Free shipping both ways.

Thanks,

How well do you think your product would interact and work with a supercharged LGX engine? About 8psi boost. Would this give me better throttle management and control?
fuzzum111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:13 PM   #77
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC

Drives: 2015 Corvette Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzum111 View Post
How well do you think your product would interact and work with a supercharged LGX engine? About 8psi boost. Would this give me better throttle management and control?
For the throttle controller (TC) it makes no difference whether supercharged or naturally aspirated, it will do exactly the same thing. Great response, lots of choices for control.

The 8 psi boost and all the extra airflow it adds do matter for the throttle body (TB), this is why we developed an 84mm throttle body and adapter kit (included with TB) for supercharged LGX and LGZ engines.

https://www.solerengineering.com/gen...tors/se7792-84
Attached Images

Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 04:27 AM   #78
X24amd

Drives: 2017 camaro RS v6
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOYD3800SII View Post
Airaid jr intake, filter, throttlebody spacer, aeroturbine dual mufflers and resonators. Removed exhaust butterfly valves, 4 gauge engine ground kit. I have a 3.27 rear end on the shelf and I can really use a tune sometime to complement the mods but I am waiting till factory warranty runs out to install that and turbo system.
Hey man just wondering if the airaid tube coupler fit the soler TB i have the same intake and purchasing the same TB
X24amd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 07:42 AM   #79
HCI2000SS

Drives: 2018 Camaro V6/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by X24amd View Post
Hey man just wondering if the airaid tube coupler fit the soler TB i have the same intake and purchasing the same TB
I have the Soler ported TB and the Airaid intake tube. It fits just fine.
HCI2000SS is offline   Reply With Quote