Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-17-2017, 08:48 PM   #99
gosutag
Left Lane Enforcer

Drives: '18 ZL1 1LE.
I'm actually going to Greenwich Cars & Coffee tomorrow so I won't be going to OBI.
1994 Evo II

Previous Cars:
2017 Camaro SS
2014 Chevy Malibu LTZ
gosutag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:27 PM   #100
Casalino

Drives: 17' 1LE BLK
Hey, i was at jones beach this morning. Saw a krypton green 1LE parked at the end. I was parked at the other side and never got a chance to run into you. If you're in this forum i'll catch you at the next one
Casalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:53 PM   #101
Kendell347
Doc

Drives: BLACKOUT & Fifty
If anyone is interested, NY5thgen will be having our annual charity BBQ on Sunday August 27th. The event will be held at Heckshers State Park in East Islip. The cost is $30 per adult (kids 16 and under are free). It's a great time and we will have a Chinese auction with some cool items up for grabs. All the money raised will go to Dravet Syndrome Foundation. You can find additional details on our forum and or our Facebook page (search NY5THGEN). We will have a cruise to the park as well for those that may not know where it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1100-7/20/2009 * 6000-2/4/10 Proud Owner of Autographed Litho # 1282010 Camaro 2 SS/RS - BLACKOUT & 2017 Camaro 2 SS - 50th Anniversary #894 WWW. NY5THGEN.COM
Kendell347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 11:42 PM   #102
Kendell347
Doc

Drives: BLACKOUT & Fifty
This Sunday (August 27th) is NY5THGEN’s annual charity BBQ event at around 1 PM. We are excited for a great day filled with friends, music, food, laughs, and Camaros. For those that are new to NY5THGEN, this event is a family friendly event and a great opportunity to meet and be around fellow Camaro fans and see other members cars and experience their modifications first hand.

WHERE: The event will be held at:

Hecksher’s State Park – Field 3 Pavillion

(the end of Hecksher State Parkway)

Islip, NY (Long Island)

The location that the event will be at does have a playground for the kids to play on. You’re welcome to bring a frisbie, football, soccerball, volleyball, etc

COST:

The cost to attend the BBQ is $30.00 per person (children 16 and under are free). There is also a $10.00 state parking fee that you will need to pay when you enter the park. There are NO ATM’s in the park, so please ensure you bring enough cash with you. We will also have a Chinese auction and auction for some unique items that are up for grabs. Raffle tickets for the Chinese auction will be available for purchase at the event.

PLEASE NOTE:

*You may bring and drink alcoholic beverages at the BBQ. You are FULLY RESPONSIBLE for yourself and NY5THGEN is not liable for your actions.

**PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT.**

Please be respectful of the park, please do not do any burnouts or reckless driving. Please follow the cruise leaders, the cruises are leisurely not a race. Stay in line and if you get separated from the leaders turn your hazards on.

We will have two meet spots and cruises to the park:

NASSAU: Cruise leader: Brandon

Meet at Bellmore train station (approximate address is 701 Sunrise Hwy, Bellmore, NY 11710)

Meet Time 12:15 PM / Depart at 12:30 PM

SUFFOLK: Cruise leader: Gil (YELLOWJACK)

Meet at Long Island Welcome Center (Rest stop) – LIE Exit 52 E

Meet at: 12:30 PM / Depart at: 12:45 PM

If you should have any questions, please feel free to post on the forum, join our Facebook page, or you can email me directly: kendell347@aol.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1100-7/20/2009 * 6000-2/4/10 Proud Owner of Autographed Litho # 1282010 Camaro 2 SS/RS - BLACKOUT & 2017 Camaro 2 SS - 50th Anniversary #894 WWW. NY5THGEN.COM
Kendell347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 03:42 PM   #103
Drizzt ss

Drives: 2017 NGM 1SS MRC NPP
I guess I missed this one. But I did notice that in the Home Depot parking lot in selden (suffolk county) a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday there were a ton of cars. Does anyone know if f this is a Saturday meet or just a one time thing? I keep forgetting to swing by there the last couple of Saturdays so I wasn't sure.
Old 08-28-2017, 05:15 AM   #104
JFM-jr

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt ss View Post
I guess I missed this one. But I did notice that in the Home Depot parking lot in selden (suffolk county) a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday there were a ton of cars. Does anyone know if f this is a Saturday meet or just a one time thing? I keep forgetting to swing by there the last couple of Saturdays so I wasn't sure.
Sat nights theres a nice show in Deer Park in the McDonalds parking lot east side of 231.

Tuesdays theres a show on the west side of North Ocean Ave in farmingville at a church thats just south of the LIE.

Thursdays Oakdale Montauk hwy Wendys parking lot its about 1000 feet west of where Locust Ave and Montauk hwy intersect.
ARH 1 7/8 longtubes hi flow cats AFM deleted E85
11.0@124.9
11.65@118.8 pump gas,stock tune/exhaust
New combo: Pray Performance Heads/cam
MSD intake manifold and Circle D 3C
554/491 on E85 all work & tuning done by Pray
JFM-jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 06:35 PM   #105
Drizzt ss

Drives: 2017 NGM 1SS MRC NPP
Nice! Thanks for the info!