Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V6 LGX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 12-18-2021, 05:29 PM   #1
michaels.2lt

Drives: 2020 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT V6
LGX American Racing Headers Downpipes

Has anyone gotten the CATTED ARH downpipes for the v6? How are they? Tone? Drone? I already have the Borla ATAK axle-back, but I’m looking for a little more volume. I’m also going in for a dyno tune within the next few months, and I’m hoping they’ll add a few extra horses with the extra airflow.
Thanks for the help!
michaels.2lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 02:34 AM   #2
Eric.18RS

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaels.2lt View Post
Has anyone gotten the CATTED ARH downpipes for the v6? How are they? Tone? Drone? I already have the Borla ATAK axle-back, but I’m looking for a little more volume. I’m also going in for a dyno tune within the next few months, and I’m hoping they’ll add a few extra horses with the extra airflow.
Thanks for the help!
So i have catted downpipes with an x pipe and mbrp quad tip and it sounds good i recommend it. I get a lot of compliments of how it sounds even tho it’s a v6 lol but the tone is good and idle is great. People say It’s loud when i step on it which it is but to me it’s not as loud as i want it and wanna go louder with a second cat delete but idk how it will sound and change the tone that i like/ when cruising it has a good tone not loud but not quite to the point if you wanna sneak out your car can be heard driving off lol. Drone wise it’s not bad but you do hear some drone around 2k rpms not to bad it don’t annoy me but idk if it does to the passenger if they ride with me.
Eric.18RS is offline   Reply With Quote