Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > New Member Introductions

AWE Tuning

Old 10-26-2022, 12:00 PM   #1
Trignama

Drives: 2023 Camaro 2 SS
Hello from San Tan Valley Arizona (Basically Phoenix)

Hey everyone. My name is Anthony and I am a previous Camaro owner. I bought my first one when I was 20 years old. She was a champagne color 2002 with T-tops and lasted me a good 10 years before I finally had to donate her as my life with a family began.

A month ago, I finally realized a dream and ordered a brand new Camaro to replace my beloved vehicle that I still to this day miss.

I opted for an all black 2023 2 SS V8 Automatic with the adrenaline red seating package, red seat belts, the polished tip dual exhausts, and black rimmed summer only tires that sport the red outline stripe.

I put the order in at the dealership 9-18-2022 (which was a Sunday) and confirmed with the sales agent my order was submitted the next day on 9-19-2022. I was told there would be a minimum 90 day wait, but we are a little over a month in so far and I haven't heard anything ha ha.

Here is to hope, but thank you for allowing me back and I can't wait to share pictures when she arrives!
Trignama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 01:14 PM   #2
0stones0
It don’t come easy.

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Welcome!
Old 10-26-2022, 01:25 PM   #3
Trignama

Thanks stones! I am super excited, really can't wait to see it in person!
Old 10-26-2022, 03:48 PM   #4
witenite

Drives: 2010 2SS non RS
Welcome!
Old 10-26-2022, 06:02 PM   #5
Trignama

Quote:
Originally Posted by witenite View Post
Welcome!
Appreciate you witenite, beautiful Camaro my friend!
Old 10-27-2022, 07:32 AM   #6
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 10-27-2022, 08:19 AM   #7
Trignama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!

Perfect welcome! Much appreciated Sir Nuke!
Old 10-27-2022, 04:19 PM   #8
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Hello and welcome!

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 03:14 PM   #9
Trignama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD DAB View Post
Hello and welcome!
Hey BAD DAB, appreciate the welcome!!
Old 10-28-2022, 04:26 PM   #10
Anjilslaire

Drives: 2021 3LT RS A10
sup Trig, my 1st Camaro at 20 was a white '77 straight-6 with T-Tops

Now I'm 50 with my '21. You'll love the Adrenaline Red + Red Seat belts!
Anjilslaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 07:43 PM   #11
Trignama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjilslaire View Post
sup Trig, my 1st Camaro at 20 was a white '77 straight-6 with T-Tops

Now I'm 50 with my '21. You'll love the Adrenaline Red + Red Seat belts!
Thanks Anjilslaire!! I'm really hoping I get to see it, been crawling the forums for a bit and learning about this whole allocation thing lol. Not something a first time new car buyer would expect to encounter honestly.
Old 10-30-2022, 10:04 AM   #12
Racereddie

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS A10 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trignama View Post
Hey everyone. My name is Anthony and I am a previous Camaro owner. I bought my first one when I was 20 years old. She was a champagne color 2002 with T-tops and lasted me a good 10 years before I finally had to donate her as my life with a family began.

A month ago, I finally realized a dream and ordered a brand new Camaro to replace my beloved vehicle that I still to this day miss.

I opted for an all black 2023 2 SS V8 Automatic with the adrenaline red seating package, red seat belts, the polished tip dual exhausts, and black rimmed summer only tires that sport the red outline stripe.

I put the order in at the dealership 9-18-2022 (which was a Sunday) and confirmed with the sales agent my order was submitted the next day on 9-19-2022. I was told there would be a minimum 90 day wait, but we are a little over a month in so far and I haven't heard anything ha ha.

Here is to hope, but thank you for allowing me back and I can't wait to share pictures when she arrives!

Congrats. Went through pretty much the same process, with almost the same car options. A few in transit but taken, a few ordered but no one could tell me an arrival. Found two dealers with allocations, then learnt that allocations did not mean it could be built anytime soon. Finally found a 2022 about 500 miles away and got it about a week later. You will surely love it once it arrives.
Attached Images

Last edited by Racereddie; 10-30-2022 at 06:59 PM.
Racereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 07:07 PM   #13
Trignama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racereddie View Post
Congrats. Went through pretty much the same process, with almost the same car options. A few in transit but taken, a few ordered but no one could tell me an arrival. Found two dealers with allocations, then learnt that allocations did not mean it could be built anytime soon. Finally found a 2022 about 500 miles away and got it about a week later. You will surely love it once it arrives.

Stunning sir, absolutely stunning. Must say I like your tastes hahahah!