Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 04-21-2022, 07:31 PM   #1
Readr1

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Looking for wiring diagrams

I have a 2018 ZLE M6 that I am wanting to do a few electrical mods to. My goal is to have the REV-Match feature enable as soon as I start the car, hard wire in a Blackview dash cam setup, setup a kill/disable mod, and a few other small tweaks as I think of them. I have already done the Gen5diy rear view camera mirror and radar detector setup, and might also put the NPP valves on a manual switch with a potentiometer, not sure if I want to do that at this point yet.
With that said, I would like to get a complete set of diagrams for my car so I can decide how and where to run the install. Does anyone have the diagrams that they can email me, or point me in the right direction to get them online? I would prefer not to purchase the Helms manuals just for the wiring diagrams.
Readr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 08:40 PM   #2
koolkat68

Drives: 2022 Vivid Orange Metallic LT1
Did you get the diagrams you needed?
koolkat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 08:43 PM   #3
RamAir02
Shadow Gray '19 ZLE M6

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE M6
https://www.acdelcotds.com/subscriptions#

Could do a 3 day subscription and screenshot the diagrams you need?
PPF | Paint Correction | ZL1 Addons Rock Guards | ZL1 Addons Lift Pads | ZL1 Addons Feather Lite Tow Hook | JWM Smoked Sidemarkers | Wildhammer Smoked Rear Reflectors | JWM License Plate LEDs | RotoFab CAI | ADM IC Reservoir v2 | BC Forged RZ05 | SPL Toe Arms | BW Brake Deflectors | CMS Roll Bar | Schroth Profi II ASM Harnesses
Sold: '99 Trans Am (bolt-ons & cam) | '00 WS6 (bolt-ons, heads, cam, 12 bolt) | '05 CTS-V (bolt-ons, short throw) | '10 SS/RS M6 (short throw, CAI, coilovers, LTs, catback, JRE tune) | '01 WS6

YouTube
RamAir02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 03:34 PM   #4
Readr1

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Thanks, I think I have them, but I have not had the chance to do anything with it yet. If you have a set I would be happy to compare.
Readr1 is offline   Reply With Quote