Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Ask the Camaro Team

AWE Tuning

Old 08-24-2022, 01:21 AM   #1
Lsguy

Drives: 2010 camaro
Help please. Looking for CAD file/Blueprints with all dimensions 16 thru 19

I'm in the process of building a 25.2 chassi for a 2017 ZL1 it will be a all out drag car. I'm needing a complete set of Dimensions for the Body/Empty Shell. Can I buy the Blueprints or a 3D cad file from GM if so/not were can I buy them from.
A 3D Scanned file would also work as long as I can pull dimensions. I'm not designing anything just needing measurement for bar placement. I have the normal measurement you will find online I'm needing measurements for pinch weld to pinch weld, Door opening, and so on. I will be using Fusion 360/AutoDesk. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate ita
Lsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 03:48 PM   #2
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
See if you can find someone you know who has the SEMAGARAGE subscription. I’m not sure if it has body solid models but it doesn’t hurt to ask. This subscription might only be related to engine solid models.

https://www.semagarage.com/techtransfer/Index

Maybe email them and ask if they can help you.

techtransfer@sema.org

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote