Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie 11 View Post
nice car !! nice color
Thank you I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
What an ol' geezer of a car, such a last year build already

I quite like your classified output idea, though. My plaque has the stock 455 crank hp on it, which isn't really true anymore, but who wants to keep changing it each time. I've also toyed with the idea of asking for a dyno graph instead of the max hp/tq.
LOL at ol’ geezer!

I’ve ordered a plate from him last time and I had the same thing as you..this time classified fits the build because then it forces you to have a conversation but then again I had people ask me was it stock with my old setup so IDK lol. The dyno graph isn’t a bad idea.i should’ve thought of that.

IG: BLUPRINT_1LE
YT: BLUPRINT_1LE

----------------------------------------------------------------
Blackmonba6Gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 06:03 PM   #16
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Got pretty bored today and decided to add my personal touches on my wicker bill & side windows. Next cosmetic mods will be tinted windows & tire letters soon
Attached Images

Last edited by Blackmonba6Gen; 01-19-2022 at 11:05 PM.
Old 01-19-2022, 11:12 PM   #17
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Got around today and added my ZL1Addons Lift Pads. On my old camaro I was dependent on the pinch welds and over time between jacking the car to taking the dealerships and tire shops they was no good on one side of the car so I decided to get these. Great investment if you like working on your car.
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2022, 03:55 PM   #18
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarred freddy View Post
great work I love the fonts of your writings

Thank you!

Old 01-22-2022, 05:51 AM   #19
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Got a chance earlier this week to see an Rapid Blue ZL1. We decide to take a video and do a quick walkaround to compare between the two. This day was the best weather Michigan can get with 40 degrees. The car back in storage for now
https://youtu.be/YYfG6BJiVaM

Old 01-22-2022, 09:59 AM   #20
Odabo

Drives: Chevrolet Blazer
Hey Bro, y'all have inspired me and now I can't wait to place my order for my 2SS. I plan to move forward in about 6 weeks. The video was great and very informative.
Odabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 01:54 PM   #21
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odabo View Post
Hey Bro, y'all have inspired me and now I can't wait to place my order for my 2SS. I plan to move forward in about 6 weeks. The video was great and very informative.
Your welcome I’m glad I could help! Thanks for watching! As you may know or not the 2SS is on constraint now so if you don’t mind waiting you is certainly enjoy the car when you get it!

Old 03-03-2022, 07:50 AM   #22
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Just got the car back from Midnight Protective Films. This is the results! Very pleased with the outcome. Xpel Ultimate Plus on Full Bumper, Fenders, Headlights, Hood, Rocker Panels and a nice strip on the back rear quarter panel. I’ve also added 20% Ceramic tint on sides and rear and 55% ceramic on the windshield. I swear this color changes at night. No filter on the pictures. Just your perfect gas station lightening!
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2022, 04:43 AM   #23
Balticsfm
I.T. Guy

Drives: 22 2SS, '04 Blazer Ls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmonba6Gen View Post
Just got the car back from Midnight Protective Films. This is the results! Very pleased with the outcome. Xpel Ultimate Plus on Full Bumper, Fenders, Headlights, Hood, Rocker Panels and a nice strip on the back rear quarter panel. I’ve also added 20% Ceramic tint on sides and rear and 55% ceramic on the windshield. I swear this color changes at night. No filter on the pictures. Just your perfect gas station lightening!

Jeeze this color is crazy, looks almost like that super pure 90's blue that was on all the hot wheels packs/games at the time. (or at least what I remember to be on them) What did your ppf package end up coming out to? I'm looking to do the just about same to my car from them.
  • 8-24 3000 TWP-TBD
  • 9-2 3400 TPW 9/20 *jk plant is down*
  • 10-16 3800 - Built
  • 10-19 Delivered and picked up
Balticsfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 10:13 AM   #24
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balticsfm View Post
Jeeze this color is crazy, looks almost like that super pure 90's blue that was on all the hot wheels packs/games at the time. (or at least what I remember to be on them) What did your ppf package end up coming out to? I'm looking to do the just about same to my car from them.
Now that you mentioned it, the color does look like that. It was 3K for the PPF but it's well worth it. I dont worry about rock chips or anything.. cleaning the car is a breeze now.

Old 03-16-2022, 03:55 PM   #25
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Well after adding PPF, now I felt it was time to get ZL1 addons rock guards. I went with the standard version because I get the deluxe look like semi truck mudflaps but that’s just me. I believe between the PPF and rock gaurds the paint should be good now. Also I finally got my 1LE emblem from emblempros. I chose this concept because since the SS 1LE is the modern day z/28 just a few tenths faster I figured this concept would make sense and pay homage to the predecessor.
Attached Images

Last edited by Blackmonba6Gen; 03-17-2022 at 09:15 AM.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:18 AM   #26
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Ok I’m back and I keep forgetting to update this journal even though I browse the site every other day lol.

So far I made some subtle changes such as upgrading my seat stitching with a fabric marker turning it from white to light blue. It came out really good

I’ve installed the LT2 Intake Manifold - Ported with Ported Stock TB (91MM), Mishmoto Catch Can, Flex Fuel & Rotofab CAI. I have ATI Damper on the way ordered from GPI and lots of goodies I needed to get to install my headers like Scott Performance Wires, Brisk Plugs and etc.

Pending item is waiting for HPTuners MPV3 to release and I can tune everything together.
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2022, 01:51 PM   #27
ZPirate

Drives: 2023 Summit White Camaro ZL1 M6
Quote:
Ok I’m back and I keep forgetting to update this journal even though I browse the site every other day lol.

So far I made some subtle changes such as upgrading my seat stitching with a fabric marker turning it from white to light blue. It came out really good

I’ve installed the LT2 Intake Manifold - Ported with Ported Stock TB (91MM), Mishmoto Catch Can, Flex Fuel & Rotofab CAI. I have ATI Damper on the way ordered from GPI and lots of goodies I needed to get to install my headers like Scott Performance Wires, Brisk Plugs and etc.

Pending item is waiting for HPTuners MPV3 to release and I can tune everything together.
Wow! You have been busy. Lots of under the hood mods. I can't decide if I want to do the LT2 intake manifold or not.

My Mishimoto catch can is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I hope install it later in the week. Looks like yours fits fine with the strut tower brace.
2022 Rapid Blue 1SS 1LE M6 (delivered 2/19/22) (Sold)
2009 BMW 135i (Sold)
ZPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 01:57 PM   #28
arpad_m

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:

That patience to custom color the stitching is able, it came out great indeed.

Magnuson TVS 2300 80mm pulley | Kooks 1 7/8" LT headers | JRE smooth idle terminator cam | LT4 FS & injectors | TSP forged pistons & rods
JMS PowerMAX | DSX flex fuel kit | Roto-Fab CAI | Soler 95mm LT5 TB | 1LE wheels | 1LE brakes | BMR rear cradle lockout | JRE custom tune

1100 - 1/30/18 | 2000 - 1/31/18
3000 - 2/06/18 TPW 2/26/18
3400 - 2/19/18 | 3800 - 2/26/18
4300 - 2/27/18 | 4B00 - 3/01/18
4200 - 3/05/18 | 4800 - 3/14/18
5000 - 3/16/18 | 6000 - 3/19/18
arpad_m is offline   Reply With Quote