Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

Old 05-10-2023, 08:42 PM   #15
Caerus

Drives: 2023 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
Zero official customer visibility into allocations, order tracking only offers scant and vague information, which is 100% GM's fault, and then it's compounded by cars stuck for weeks in transit...
I could not agree more. Chevy customer service does not give out any details into why the delays, with cars waiting around. That is on GM for sure. But the focus on providing accurate and clear communication whether a real allocation is available to a customer is entirely on the dealership. This seems to be a common problem. My dealership told me I was 5th inline for a 2SS 1LE when I ordered mid January. Sales representative said four to five months, but the sales manager said it could take up to six months for delivery. That appears to be the case with my situation. Any ways, my last two orders with BMW have not been much better with communications on where an order stands and ETA.
Old 05-17-2023, 07:53 PM   #16
classicrockr
Pills are for Pansies

Drives: 2023 2SS Red Hot Vert Camaro
I put a deposit down today for a 2023 2SS. Its refundable if I decide to change my mind. They said there is 5 people ahead of me; most for ZL1's. How do I tell when my order has been accepted by GM - I know the dealership should tell me, but is there a way I can check in the GM websites?
classicrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 07:56 PM   #17
vj123

Drives: 2023 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicrockr View Post
I put a deposit down today for a 2023 2SS. Its refundable if I decide to change my mind. They said there is 5 people ahead of me; most for ZL1's. How do I tell when my order has been accepted by GM - I know the dealership should tell me, but is there a way I can check in the GM websites?
You can contact Chevy Chat at www.chevrolet.com.
vj123 is offline   Reply With Quote