#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 04-17-2023, 06:01 PM   #1
hkemp

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS Camaro
Plant Tour before end of camaro

Hi Everyone,
I was just looking at my videos from the plant tour that we took in 2011 in Oshawa. It brought back some good memories and my wife and I met some new friends during the time we were there. I was wondering an hoping that maybe GM would consider another car show and plant tour at the plant before stopping production on the Camaro?. The last time was a great time with the GM engineers stopping by and signing various parts of our cars. I had them sign my shock towers, then when I got home I had them clear coated so they will always be on my car. Sure would like some feedback on this. Thanks to all.
hkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 06:19 AM   #2
SlowLS1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS , 2011 Colorado LS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkemp View Post
Hi Everyone,
I was just looking at my videos from the plant tour that we took in 2011 in Oshawa. It brought back some good memories and my wife and I met some new friends during the time we were there. I was wondering an hoping that maybe GM would consider another car show and plant tour at the plant before stopping production on the Camaro?. The last time was a great time with the GM engineers stopping by and signing various parts of our cars. I had them sign my shock towers, then when I got home I had them clear coated so they will always be on my car. Sure would like some feedback on this. Thanks to all.
Would be nice, how would you go about getting the ball rolling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanisa2 View Post
A website with over 1000 thrilling games across all genres is called bitlife. Browse through the most popular categories, such as action, shooting, clicker, 3D, horror, sports, and running games bitlife unblocked
Spam is getting crazy around here. Reported

Yesterday I had one stalking the classifieds and PMed with a offer of 100 dollars more than cost of new.