Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Florida

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-31-2022, 08:00 AM   #1
glopez5

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Zl1 1LE fs Pompano Beach fyi

Trying to save you guys time or inform you if you go see this zl1 1le at Vista vw here are some things I'll share with you:

1. Front lip damaged in 2 areas needs replacing hard to see in pics, the dead center of lip looks like it was hit with golf ball.
2. Passenger side canard broken bearly hanging on, they offered they can fix with double side sticky tape lol.
3. Driver seat bolster is worn out. (Sorry im big stickler for seats my ss1le bolsters look almost new because i take my time getting in the car and try not to slide on the bolster.)
4. Had mismatched tires.
5. Rear tires were bald and they refused to budge on tires until I walked. Then magically they said they could do it.
5. The break fluid had chunks in it, basically meeded to be flushed.
6. Alcantara was worn on steering wheel. Someone tried to clean it but must of used bristles too hard causing fabric to fray.
7. Damage/dent on passenger side skirt

Good:
1. Has clear bra all the way to passdoors. But it looks like it's faded in person. If I had to guess, this car prob sat in sun for long periods of time or maybe detail job was just bad idk.

Salesman was nice, salesmanager wasn't rude, I've dealt with some really rude sales managers in my history. Their trade value was in my opinion really good.

If this was 60k maybe but not worth the 66.9k. **update, didn't realize they raised the price after I came in**

But something about this zl1 1le didn't feel premium, also was upset that they didn't detail car good, sales contract had like almost 2k in dealer fees and mind you one is reconditioning fee but they were putting it on the lot with bald rear tires.....
Attached Images

Last edited by glopez5; 07-31-2022 at 08:16 AM.
glopez5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 08:01 AM   #2
glopez5

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Maybe this review seems harsh idk, I did drive 4 hours to buy it only to find it in this condition. Needless to say after they refused to replace rear tires it was a sign for me to stay away.
glopez5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 11:40 PM   #3
bcasurvey1

Drives: 2019 White ZLE
i have this same car coming up for sale in the next month or so, 2019 ZL1 1LE 30K miles i bought it new 1 owner. clean carfax. complete stock except for new tires.
i just noticed this is a year old, well if anyone is looking i have one. im not sure of the asking price yet and could use some opinions.
bcasurvey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 11:48 PM   #4
bcasurvey1

since the turkey run is only 2 months away i will probably detail it and take it to Daytona to sell.
Old 04-07-2024, 01:16 PM   #5
bcasurvey1

bump its for sale lol