Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Member Car Journals


JUICEDMOTORSPORTS


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2019, 10:50 AM   #1
CW3SF
 
CW3SF's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Denver
Posts: 48
ZL1 M6 in Colorado

2019 ZL1 M6 in Riverside Blue.

Only a couple of basic mods for now. Cant go too crazy due to severe emissions restrictions in CO. Rotofab dry and Soler Performance TB so far.

Considering Corsa axleback and some minor appearance mods like smoked side marker lights, maybe a few tastefully placed carbon fiber pieces.







CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 10:51 AM   #2
CW3SF
 
CW3SF's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Denver
Posts: 48


CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 10:38 AM   #3
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC
Product Engineer

 
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Corvette Stingray
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Alabama
Posts: 190
Thanks for posting. Great stance. Looks like you have some open roads around there to be able to "stretch" and "flex" from time to time.
__________________
Mike,
Soler Performance LLC,
mike@solerengineering.com
https://www.solerengineering.com/
(727) 667-9225
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 03:06 PM   #4
CW3SF
 
CW3SF's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Denver
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC View Post
Thanks for posting. Great stance. Looks like you have some open roads around there to be able to "stretch" and "flex" from time to time.
Thanks Mike. The TB is awesome!
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 07:59 PM   #5
2ltrgsr
 
2ltrgsr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Riverside blue ZL1 Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Carrollton, VA
Posts: 107
nice! I have a riverside blue 19 I bought in November of last year...great car and awesome platform to build on!
__________________
'19 ZL1 A10 Riverside Blue PDR/Nav/Sunroof
Rotofab Intake/Mamo TB/NX Lid/NEP CAT Deletes
2ltrgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 02:32 PM   #6
ssmofo
 
Drives: Chevy Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Dallas
Posts: 172
The Borla S-Type axle back sounds amazing. Ask me how I know. Install is an hour, buy me beer and I'll help you install it.
ssmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:56 PM   #7
CW3SF
 
CW3SF's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Denver
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmofo View Post
The Borla S-Type axle back sounds amazing. Ask me how I know. Install is an hour, buy me beer and I'll help you install it.
lol, thanks for the offer but Iím partial to the Corsa exhaust.
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 03:39 PM   #8
COmaro
 
Drives: Many
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Colorado
Posts: 220
I've never seen a ZL1 in CO. I love that color!


BTW, the severe emissions restrictions are only along the Front Range. The rest of the state can do whatever they please. Also, if you buy a new car, you don't even get tested until after five years. That's why you'll see a lot of five year old performance cars up for sale. I'm not kidding. If you buy used, the car has to be tested immediately, and every two years after that.
COmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 05:56 PM   #9
CW3SF
 
CW3SF's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Denver
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by COmaro View Post
I've never seen a ZL1 in CO. I love that color!


BTW, the severe emissions restrictions are only along the Front Range. The rest of the state can do whatever they please. Also, if you buy a new car, you don't even get tested until after five years. That's why you'll see a lot of five year old performance cars up for sale. I'm not kidding. If you buy used, the car has to be tested immediately, and every two years after that.
Iíve seen a gray ZL1 just a few streets over from me but I havenít met or talked to the guy yet.
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.