Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-01-2019, 06:25 AM   #15
zts1986
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookwook View Post
awesome. see you aren't such a noob after all. before long you should notice a peddle commander its truly plug and play, zero risk 10 minute install. it is a good way to take out that slack off the line. I think almost everyone has that.

keep us posted!
W/
Everyone without a tune, that is. I have the RaceChip XLR throttle controller. If you're not going with a tune, it's a must-have IMO.
zts1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 05:18 AM   #16
PEGA2SS
Madman

Drives: 2018 2SS Optioned 6spd Summit White
So a tune using HPTuners for example would allow for pedal/throttle response adjustment exactly like a pedal commander without having to plug in a commander ?
PEGA2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 12:16 PM   #17
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEGA2SS View Post
So a tune using HPTuners for example would allow for pedal/throttle response adjustment exactly like a pedal commander without having to plug in a commander ?
I think you are in the wrong chat for your question. To add my two cents, yes, you can dial in whatever pedal feel you want with HPTuners, but it's going to be permanent. The nice thing about the throttle controller is, you can mess with different pedal feels and tip-in's at the touch of a button and go right back to stock feel when you are done messing around with it. Trust me, you don't want a super sensitive pedal feel all of the time, it will be really annoying after awhile and kill your gas mileage. Just use the throttle controller at certain times when you plan on "spirited" driving, than go back to stock pedal feel when you are done screwing around.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 08:51 PM   #18
Davescamaro

Drives: Chevy camaro
I knew something was up on our engines. Randomly mine threw bank 1 sensor 2 too lean code. I can't remember the p code, something like p2270 or something like that and it was caused from rolling on a downward slope and in 6th gear to slow down. It doesn't do it anymore.
I've never also had a jacfab valve, I use the turbo smart kompact bov and no codes from it. Even Michael@Trifecta didn't know if the tune would do anything for that and newer parts. I'm taking it the file was used on a ats and I think I'm about peaked at HP for basic bolt ons. I would have to build the block and valvetrain, injectors, and turbo. Yet alone a clutch and flywheel as well.
Sorry if that was off topic from here, but yes, my PCM was acting funny with bolt ons, even a catted dp. Had to get it tuned and manually remove codes that I recorded from the torque pro app. It's a lifesaver. I also use the foseal (Amazon) BT for OBD2 port.