Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-25-2016, 03:13 PM   #15
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
Just wondering if the Overkill 80 mm is worth over twice as much as the ported stock one from VMAXX...

Looking to buy either one asap just not sure if the Overkill one is worth $400 compared (no core refund) to the VMAXX at $150 after core refund. That's quite a discrepancy....
Well the 80 is 299.00 and it depends on what cai model you are running as to how much for the 3 1/2 elbow you'll need. The hp bump is about the same. The 80 sounds much deeper and has potential for more gains as it hasn't been ported. Yes it costs more, so if expense is your main concern, the VMAXX has better value for about the same performance. Remember you'll have to pay shipping twice, as you'll have to ship yours to them to receive you return core deposit. I like my 80 and don't regret the extra money I spent on it.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 06:15 PM   #16
sspade

Drives: 2015 Camaro LFX A6
Well put.... Just purchased the Overkill TB, I know I won't be disappointed!

329$ shipped and he threw in an elbow for my CAI for free. A little Black Friday action!
Cold Air Inductions CAI : Apex Air Scoop / WW Relocate Kit : JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer : Overkill 80mm Throttle Body : Overkill Tuned : MagnaFlow Cat-Back Exhaust : Elite Engineering Catch Can : ZL1 Strut Tower Brace : Custom Tunnel Brace : JPSS Caster Locks : JPSS 32mm Rear Sway Bar : JPSS Billet Radius Arm Bushings : Pegasus Solid Sub Frame Bushings : 1LE Brembo Conversion : B&M 70273 Trans Cooler
sspade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 06:26 PM   #17
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Alright, another Overkill 80MM TB equipped 5th gen Camaro roaming the streets of southeast Michigan!! Anything I can answer or help you with, feel free.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lfx, throttle body