Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-15-2015, 05:22 AM   #1
BoostedX2

Drives: VR ZL1 #259/Nissan 370Z NISMO
Dress for the reveal

For those that are going to the reveal, what are you wearing? Shorts/Tshirt? Looks like 80 is the high.....Just wondering
BoostedX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:37 AM   #2
Hockeypucks

Drives: 2014 Corvette
Well it's 52 and rainy here today so I wouldn't expect great weather tomorrow. Bummer since this will be quite the event. The weather changes so often here but I would plan on wearing light jackets in case it rains. If it doesn't rain it'll feel very humid. Not the most ideal weather for a sweet ass car reveal but what can ya do. It'll be a great time on the river!
Hockeypucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:43 AM   #3
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
Isn't this a question a woman would ask other women??

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:00 AM   #4
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
For those of you out there that are aware of the CamaroStrong campaign, I would ask that you wear your CamaroStrong apparel. We have just heard that Mike Strong him self's cancer is spreading very aggressively and very rapidly. He's now down to his last few days with us.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=394905

Latest news on Mike came in yesterday via one of our members.

Jody Young
Hi all. I received a text from Julie Strong today. Please keep Mike and his family in your hearts. Her text is as follows. "Hi Jody, Julie here (Mike's wife). I wanted to update you and the club on Mike. The cancer has spread far more rapidly than anticipated, compounded by everything that went wrong with his surgery. Mike has been on home hospice for about a month. Unfortunately he is down to his last days. Also wondering if you had a few pictures of Mike at club functions. I'd like to add a few to the collection for the service. We're all pretty overwhelmed with how quickly this progressed. But our sons have been 100% in caring for mike."
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:53 AM   #5
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
it's a Camaro reveal, wear your Camaro t-shirt, shorts, blazer, sneakers and sport the mullet!
Old 05-15-2015, 08:31 AM   #6
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Camaro Strong long sleeve shirt with sweat pants for the cool morning air. Then switching to shorts and Camaro Strong T-shirt for warmer weather. Bringing the club T-shirt, sleeveless shirt to catch some sun rays. Hat, sunglasses, will be packing extra clothes just in case it rains, a light rain jacket, umbrella, plenty of water, some food, camera, chair, cigar, and coffee. This is not my first day on the island for a long day event. I know all too well one needs to be prepared for a long Michigan day near the water.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:41 AM   #7
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Camaro Strong long sleeve shirt with sweat pants for the cool morning air. Then switching to shorts and Camaro Strong T-shirt for warmer weather. Bringing the club T-shirt, sleeveless shirt to catch some sun rays. Hat, sunglasses, will be packing extra clothes just in case it rains, a light rain jacket, umbrella, plenty of water, some food, camera, chair, cigar, and coffee. This is not my first day on the island for a long day event. I know all too well one needs to be prepared for a long Michigan day near the water.
You sounds well prepared my friend, enjoy your day down there!! What kind of stogy you bringing? It has been a long time since I opened up my humidor for a smoke.
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote