Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro Convertible

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 02-05-2017, 02:36 PM   #43
Supermanjames84

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Talking My 2017 Convertible Camaro 2LT SS Limited Custom 1 of 1

Here are some pictures of my heavily custom and modified 2017 Convertible Camaro 2LT SS Limited Custom 1 of 1. Let me know if you guys have any questions or comments??
Attached Images

Supermanjames84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 03:09 PM   #44
camaromike77

Drives: S O L D
WOW!!!!!!!! What a GORGEOUS ride!!!!!!!! You certainly did it up the right way!!!!
Borla S-Type exhaust NPP| GM CAI | Color matched GM side skirts | Color matched 3rd brake light | Big Worm Graphics smoked out tail lights & rear reflectors | Oracle ghosted side markers | LED License plate bulbs | Door striker covers | Jam handle | Engine emblems from RiverCity Creations | 50th Center Console | Black bow ties | Hawk Performance ceramic brake pads | ZL1 Start button | CQuartz ceramic paint finish | Novistretch bra | S O L D
camaromike77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 03:49 PM   #45
Supermanjames84

Thanks I appreciate it it took a lot of hard work at 7 different custom shops and hours of hard work. Thanks
Old 02-05-2017, 04:52 PM   #46
camaromike77

Drives: S O L D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermanjames84 View Post
Thanks I appreciate it it took a lot of hard work at 7 different custom shops and hours of hard work. Thanks
It shows! Congrats man! GORGEOUS!
Borla S-Type exhaust NPP| GM CAI | Color matched GM side skirts | Color matched 3rd brake light | Big Worm Graphics smoked out tail lights & rear reflectors | Oracle ghosted side markers | LED License plate bulbs | Door striker covers | Jam handle | Engine emblems from RiverCity Creations | 50th Center Console | Black bow ties | Hawk Performance ceramic brake pads | ZL1 Start button | CQuartz ceramic paint finish | Novistretch bra | S O L D
camaromike77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:57 AM   #47
Harley_vette

Drives: 2016 2SS convertible Nighfall Gray
2016 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Gray Metallic, Adrenaline Red interior love it....

Harley_vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:03 AM   #48
HyperBlueX2

Drives: '22 Silverado 2500HD Duramax LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fujifilm View Post
What's up my brotha!
Very Nice!!!!
Old 02-06-2017, 10:25 AM   #49
MANNAXMAN

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Here are some pictures of my heavily custom and modified 2017 Convertible Camaro 2LT SS Limited Custom 1 of 1. Let me know if you guys have any questions or comments??
Would you be willing to post info about your stereo system upgrades in the Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics section of the forum?
1961 Volkswagen Beetle with Sliding Ragtop Sunroof (2009-Present)
1964 Volkswagen Beetle with aftermarket Sliding Ragtop Sunroof (Sold)
Follow me on Instagram - @gen6_2ss_vert
MANNAXMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:29 PM   #50
trukgirl

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Conv, 2015 Silverado CC
Send a message via Yahoo to trukgirl
My 2016 1LT RS ... just got it a week ago! (it was new, had been sitting at dealer since summer)
Only mod as of today is black bowties. Some of these pics do not reflect that lol.
Is a daily driver that takes the kiddos to school and me to work every day!

Past Camaros:
2012 1LT Silver Ice
1989 RS 305v8 Medium Maui Metallic Blue, T tops
trukgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 08:09 AM   #51
Sullie63
CamaroFan63

Drives: '15 1LT Summit White
Good lookin' vert there Trukgirl
Sullie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:54 AM   #52
trukgirl

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Conv, 2015 Silverado CC
Send a message via Yahoo to trukgirl
Thank you Sullie63!!!

Going to get weathertech floor mats soon (they are great for DD's with kiddos and messy hubbys!), windows tinted (standard for me) and some neoprene waterproof seat covers, just in case (since I don't have leather).

Past Camaros:
2012 1LT Silver Ice
1989 RS 305v8 Medium Maui Metallic Blue, T tops
trukgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:35 AM   #53
Supermanjames84

Audio system questions on my Custom 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberGuyPR
Hi there. Can you give me some details on your audio setup? Looking for options for my vert.

Thanks!
Hi I installed a Kicker solo baric L7 10" in the trunk it just fits with the convertible top down without rubbing or moving. Also you can still have the top protectector clipped in too. I used a kicker CX1200.1 as the amplifier. It gives so much bump that the whole car flexes if you only have it turned quarter of the way up. It was the only sound system that was strong enough to carry the sound up to the driver seat with serious power and still fit securely without modifications in the trunk. I tried several other expensive sound system setups that did not fit or work without major modifications. So in the end after several different setups I am very happy with it the kicker setup it works amazingly well. The only thing you need to keep in mind when installing is there are 2 cords that run to the AMP that have to be cut in the trunk to turn off the road noise cancelation microphones. Otherwise if you don't cut the 2 cords the sound system will not work correctly. But after figuring that out the instal in the trunk was pretty easy. Make sure you use the best guage wiring you can afford trust me, with a sound system like this you do not want to go cheap on parts it makes a difference. I also used the amp to boost the door speakers but that was a pain so I would not suggest unless you are seriously wanting more power to front door speakers. The door speakers were a lot of work and extra expense for not too much of an increase in sound quality the amp and solo baric L7 were plenty on their own. Let me know if you have any other questions hope this helps.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:07 PM   #54
CyberGuyPR

Drives: '16 vert 2LT RS NPP
Thanks for the update. Is the Solo-Baric in a commercial or custom enclosure? Couldn't tell form the pic.

I love hearing how others'a are tackling the verts. I'm going with full replacement of all speakers and Audison DSP. Just waiting on dedciding on bass and then good temps to work on the install.
CyberGuyPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 03:05 PM   #55
MANNAXMAN

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANNAXMAN View Post
Would you be willing to post info about your stereo system upgrades in the Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics section of the forum?
Quote:
Hi I installed a Kicker solo baric L7 10" in the trunk it just fits with the convertible top down without rubbing or moving. Also you can still have the top protectector clipped in too. I used a kicker CX1200.1 as the amplifier. It gives so much bump that the whole car flexes if you only have it turned quarter of the way up. It was the only sound system that was strong enough to carry the sound up to the driver seat with serious power and still fit securely without modifications in the trunk. I tried several other expensive sound system setups that did not fit or work without major modifications. So in the end after several different setups I am very happy with it the kicker setup it works amazingly well. The only thing you need to keep in mind when installing is there are 2 cords that run to the AMP that have to be cut in the trunk to turn off the road noise cancelation microphones. Otherwise if you don't cut the 2 cords the sound system will not work correctly. But after figuring that out the instal in the trunk was pretty easy. Make sure you use the best guage wiring you can afford trust me, with a sound system like this you do not want to go cheap on parts it makes a difference. I also used the amp to boost the door speakers but that was a pain so I would not suggest unless you are seriously wanting more power to front door speakers. The door speakers were a lot of work and extra expense for not too much of an increase in sound quality the amp and solo baric L7 were plenty on their own. Let me know if you have any other questions hope this helps.
Did you see my post (#49) above? Did you do the installation yourself?
1961 Volkswagen Beetle with Sliding Ragtop Sunroof (2009-Present)
1964 Volkswagen Beetle with aftermarket Sliding Ragtop Sunroof (Sold)
Follow me on Instagram - @gen6_2ss_vert
MANNAXMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:06 AM   #56
DaddySS
Kept The Faith

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast6162 View Post
Here is my 50th (and my 5th gen)
Lucky you - very nice!!