Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories

Old 07-02-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
rozarioorlan

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LS
Automatic Steering Wheel + Shifter

Hello all,

I swapped out my steering wheel for the ZL1 suede one, and also decided to swap out my shifter for the ZL1 one, as well. With no luck selling locally and moving in a few weeks, I am going to give one last shot and offer to ship out my stock steering wheel and shifter. These both should fit ANY 2010-2015 automatic camaro model.

They both have about 40,000 miles on them before I swapped them out, were always kept clean, and are both in very good condition. The wheel comes with the small paddles but needs an airbag. I figured this would be nice for someone trying to customize their wheel or looking to do something new and having an extra on hand. GMpartsdirect has this wheel for $133 NOT including shipping, and I posted a picture of the item number so you could look it up if you like. With that being said, I am going to sell the steering wheel for $120 shipped and will include the shifter for $20 if wanted. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Attached Images

2013 2LS - K&N CAI, Overkill Ported 80mm Throttle Body, Overkill E85 Kit and Overkill Tune, Jacfab Ported Intake Manifold and Spacer, Stealth 3.0 TC, ARH Catted Downpipes, Magnaflow Resonated X-Pipe, Resonator Delete, Jones Full Boar Racing Mufflers, BMR 1.2" Lowering Springs, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Seperator
rozarioorlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 12:27 AM   #2
rudiitee96
Dolfie96

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS Erebos
leather steering wheels are going for half your price. Not suggesting anything, but merely pointing out market values.
rudiitee96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 12:10 AM   #3
rozarioorlan

Both are still available, feel free to contact me with any offers.
2013 2LS - K&N CAI, Overkill Ported 80mm Throttle Body, Overkill E85 Kit and Overkill Tune, Jacfab Ported Intake Manifold and Spacer, Stealth 3.0 TC, ARH Catted Downpipes, Magnaflow Resonated X-Pipe, Resonator Delete, Jones Full Boar Racing Mufflers, BMR 1.2" Lowering Springs, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Seperator
Old 10-22-2018, 05:24 PM   #4
rozarioorlan

Bump.. Both still available.. Lowering prices to $100 SHIPPED for both items.

Tags
oem, steering, stock, wheel