Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 01-09-2023, 08:37 PM   #1
Chrisflor

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro zl1
Who makes oem zl1 1le wing

Does anyone know what company makes the zl1 1le carbon fiber spoiler for GM?
Chrisflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 09:47 PM   #2
SCCAForums

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang
Not sure, But I have one if you're looking for one. I need to get around to listing it.

Best regards,
Dave
Old 01-10-2023, 06:29 AM   #3
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Take the Stanchions off and there is a MADE in sticker/or burned in to the plastic under the mount a country origin start looking up carbon fiber places in that country. I've done that many of times in other industries tracking down the place to have an item made similar but rebranded. BTW i saw the country but do not remember since we took the wing apart at trufiber a month ago for shipping purposes to Vietnam i think. However, even though there is a made in china sticker on it for example that doesn't mean a reputable carbon manufacture made it for GM and is in china, it could mean that GM used a good company from like Czech or another country that uses a company in china.

Sometimes you can track down the company and they have a real website and they post parts they have made for big manufactures i doubt the wing will be that easy and there are a ton of companies to look at in China. If I had to bet I say the part was made in Czech Republic, Taiwan, or Mexico you can probably see a sticker easier on the hood scoop.

I gave a wing to trufiber a month ago it was hard giving up an expensive item to duplicate knowing that I probably will not get it back. However, I'll get back 2 aftermarket wings if that happens. I got lucky i found a complete zl1 1le minus the motor bought pretty much the whole car for 6500 not one ding on it probably hot none the less. I have given them all the zl1 1le parts to make in carbon and they have turned out great 99% of them are replacement vs covers w sticky tape. The only 1 part that's a cover on the exterior are the side skirts but they fit like a glove and look real. The clips are just to fragile to make without damaging them or the product on assemble or disassembly.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546716

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber

Last edited by EDFHOBBIES; 01-10-2023 at 06:49 AM.
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 07:25 PM   #4
Firecaptain

Drives: '22 Summit White ZL1 A10
SMI Composites
Attached Images

2020 GT350 Heritage Edition-Chassis L0350
2019 ZL1 Summit White M6
2018 Hellcat White Knuckle M6
2016 Hellcat GoMango A8
2002 Dodge Viper Viper Red
2002 Corvette Z06 Millennium Yellow