Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers


Emblempros


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2019, 07:06 PM   #1
BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy




 
BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy's Avatar
 
Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Detroit, Mich
Posts: 62,335
TPW 12/16/2019 -"Members Only Club"

........
Consider this Your Club...a place to share with others your
Excitement, Passion, Anticipation.....


It can be a Great Place to make friends as you wait!!!!

I'll send more over to join!

.......


Sit back, grab a good seat....

and ...

Have FUN!!!!





Becky
__________________
BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy
Michigan's #1 Camaro Dealer
Fly In - Drive Out or I Deliver!
Only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport

313 875-0507 - Direct Line
ChevyFleet@aol.com
BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 10:29 AM   #2
CaliCamaro6
 
Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: California
Posts: 28
Thank You
CaliCamaro6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 04:02 PM   #3
Midnight Rat

 
Midnight Rat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2020 SS 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,683
Congratulations, hope this week I get a TPW or I might just start looking for a 2019
__________________
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 07:48 PM   #4
2SS Capt
2020 Camaro 2SS
 
2SS Capt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: North County San Diego area
Posts: 202
Ordered 2020 2SS Shadow Gray Metallic, A10, NPP, MRC, CAI on Nov 8, 2019, received a TPW of 12/16/19, can was finished on 12/17/19, dealer just told me expected delivery is scheduled for 12/29/2019 but said it could get delayed and more realistically the first week of January or so.

First time ordering a car and very excited to get it. Seems very quick from build date to delivery vs. what I was expecting.
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 02:38 PM   #5
CaliCamaro6
 
Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: California
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
Ordered 2020 2SS Shadow Gray Metallic, A10, NPP, MRC, CAI on Nov 8, 2019, received a TPW of 12/16/19, can was finished on 12/17/19, dealer just told me expected delivery is scheduled for 12/29/2019 but said it could get delayed and more realistically the first week of January or so.

First time ordering a car and very excited to get it. Seems very quick from build date to delivery vs. what I was expecting.
I noticed we had the same build date 12/16 . Mine was built 12/17 at 4:34 am.
Last status was moved to a lot at shipping company.
Yours shows shipped. Did you order at Whesloh Chevrolet? When I was ordering from Dennis he said someone ordered a week before mine and our orders both got picked up and went to production at the same time. Not sure why mine did not ship yet. I am also in North San Diego County.
CaliCamaro6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 03:51 PM   #6
2SS Capt
2020 Camaro 2SS
 
2SS Capt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: North County San Diego area
Posts: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCamaro6 View Post
I noticed we had the same build date 12/16 . Mine was built 12/17 at 4:34 am.
Last status was moved to a lot at shipping company.
Yours shows shipped. Did you order at Whesloh Chevrolet? When I was ordering from Dennis he said someone ordered a week before mine and our orders both got picked up and went to production at the same time. Not sure why mine did not ship yet. I am also in North San Diego County.
I did order from Dennis at Wesloh.. Funny, mine showed built 12/17 4:35am! Must have been right behind each other in line...

Dennis told me last Friday my expected arrival date was 12/29 but said more realistic would be first week in Jan, haven't heard anything from him since...

What did you order?
__________________
2020 Shadow Gray Metallic 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, Red Calipers, Carbon Flash Wheels, Black Camaro Fender Badge, Footwell Lighting
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, SS Logo Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedal Kit, SS Wheel Center Caps, Black Lugs & Locks, GM Body Color Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Hero Smoked Rear Reflectors, Xpel PPF - Bumper, Hood, Fenders, Mirrors, Rockers; SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating

Last edited by 2SS Capt; 12-31-2019 at 04:40 PM.
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 05:53 PM   #7
CaliCamaro6
 
Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: California
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
I did order from Dennis at Wesloh.. Funny, mine showed built 12/17 4:35am! Must have been right behind each other in line...

Dennis told me last Friday my expected arrival date was 12/29 but said more realistic would be first week in Jan, haven't heard anything from him since...

What did you order?
I ordered a black coupe 2ss M6 , adrenaline red seats, brake upgrade, and a few other things.
CaliCamaro6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 06:03 PM   #8
2SS Capt
2020 Camaro 2SS
 
2SS Capt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: North County San Diego area
Posts: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCamaro6 View Post
I ordered a black coupe 2ss M6 , adrenaline red seats, brake upgrade, and a few other things.
Nice! I sent you a Private Message.
__________________
2020 Shadow Gray Metallic 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, Red Calipers, Carbon Flash Wheels, Black Camaro Fender Badge, Footwell Lighting
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, SS Logo Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedal Kit, SS Wheel Center Caps, Black Lugs & Locks, GM Body Color Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Hero Smoked Rear Reflectors, Xpel PPF - Bumper, Hood, Fenders, Mirrors, Rockers; SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.